Robert Half International Web Developer in BOONE, Iowa
Are you an experienced Web Developer searching for the next step in your career? Passionate Web Developers will be interested in Robert Half Technology's job opening, if they can transform projects from beginning to end. If you are a candidate with considerable knowledge of enterprise systems, solid coding skills and a sense of creativity, we encourage you to apply. This Web Developer opening is a full-time position in the Boone, Iowa, area.
What you get to do every single day
As a PHP Developer, you will design and develop dynamic, secure, and high traffic web applications. You will help drive decisions and coordinate efforts with the development team. You will work closely with other developers and software architects to build and/or review technical documents for projects.
MAJOR JOB FUNCTIONS
• Design and develop web products using PHP
• Implement new features and maintain existing codebase
• Follow coding standards and best practices
• Develop and maintain APIs to integrate with legacy client applications
• Produce high-quality, and documented code that will be easily maintained
• Improve and contribute to the scalability of existing applications
• Create end user and technical documentation for applications
• Perform rigorous testing of all fixes and enhancements. Notify impacted personnel of system changes
• Interact with users and IT personnel on all levels to resolve issues and provide timely solutions
• PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symphony, Zend Expressive, or Zend Framework
• PHP 7
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: BOONE, IA
Date Posted: October 14, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01500-0011589596
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs