Collabera Administrative Assistant in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Location:Cedar Rapids, IowaUS
• Responsible for the processing of various administrative and processing activities generated via various queues, including electronic and paper work queues, system reports, databases and incoming correspondences.
• Meet compliance expectations for all Standard Operating Procedures as well as Policies and Procedures (FOPP).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Fulfills all assigned customer account related requests in a timely manner.
Examples of tasks may include:
• Transact customer account maintenance requests received in electronic work queue or file; may include DMS (document management system), Outlook email, excel, or other sources.
• Fulfill customer document requests using approved processes and procedures.
• Ensure customer account privacy standards are maintained.
• Handle incoming customer paper correspondence, including returned mail, following all established guidelines and procedures.
• Use email, electronic queue, fax and hardcopy processes as appropriate
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
• High school diploma
Type and Amount of Experience:
• Ability to follow instructions and important
• Ability to learn and use new systems very important
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
• Attendance and punctuality are essential for this position
• Previous clerical experience helpful
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated team player
• Knowledge of MS applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) is helpful
• Must be able to learn – track and create reports, data entry
• Proficiency in keyboarding skills expected
• Standard office environment including sitting while performing computer work
• Some walking to different areas of the department as duties require
• May include delivering paperwork or stack of items