KINDERCARE LEARNING CENTERS Area Manager - 230007YH in CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa
Futures start here. Where first steps, new friendships, and confident learners are born. At KinderCare Learning Companies, the first and only early childhood education provider recognized with the Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award, we offer a variety of early education and child care options for families. We pave the way for their lifelong learning journey ahead. And we want you to join us in shaping a future we can all be proud to share-in neighborhoods, at work, and in schools nationwide.
When you join Champions, you'll be supporting hardworking families and elementary-aged kids during out-of-school time, on school grounds. Whether you're partnering with administrators to bring our programs to their district, or buddying up with students to aim higher, think bigger, and never give up, you'll be leading the way toward inspired learning.
If you're passionate about leading and coaching others to deliver on our brand's promise, the Area Manager role could be for you! Area Managers are responsible for a portfolio of teaching staff, providing them with the tools they need to succeed. Area Managers are critical leaders within our company who drive quality and consistency in the center experience to improve customer acquisition and retention.
When you join our team as an Area Manager, you will:
- Recruit, develop, motivate, and engage a highly talented team of teaching staff.
- Drive consistent focus on quality and educational excellence throughout the market.
- Manage business portfolio, identify sales opportunities, and drive business decisions to improve revenue, customer retention, and acquisition.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, schools and district leaders, state licensing authorities, community contacts, and corporate partners.
- Ability and appetite to lead and engage diverse and equitable teams
- Minimum of 1 year of leadership experience, preferably in a multi-unit environment
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and lead multiple situations effectively
- Meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Physically able to use a computer, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors as needed
- Budget and financial accountability with revenue generation experience preferred
- NAEYC/NAC and state licensing knowledge preferred
Our benefits meet you where you are. We're here to help our employees navigate the integration of work and life:
- Know your whole family is supported with discounted child care benefits.
- Breathe easy with medical, dental, and vision benefits for your family (and pets, too!).
- Feel supported in your mental health and personal growth with employee assistance programs.
- Feel great and thrive with access to health and wellness programs, paid time off and discounts for work necessities, such as cell phones.
- ... and much more.
We operate research-backed, accredited, and customizable programs in more than 2,000 sites and centers across 40 states and the District of Columbia. As we expand, we're matching the needs of more and more families, dynamic work environments, and diverse communities from coast to coast. Because we believe every family deserves access to high-quality child care, no matter who they are or where they live. Every day, you'll help bring this mission to life by building community and delivering exceptional experiences. And if you're anything like us, you'll come for the work, and stay for the people.
KinderCare Learning Companies is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or f deral law.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity