ONENECK IT SOLUTIONS Director-Customer Acquisition in CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa
Job Locations US-Remote Location
Company OneNeck IT Solutions
OneNeck IT Solutions has an exciting new opportunity for a Director, Customer Acquisition. OneNeck offers hybrid technology solutions including cloud and hosting solutions, managed services, ERP application management, professional services, IT hardware and top-tier data centers. Our team of technology professionals manage secure, world-class, hybrid IT infrastructures and applications for thousands of businesses around the globe.
OneNeck is seeking a seasoned, metrics-driven professional to lead customer acquisition efforts for the company. This position is a critical, strategic role within the OneNeck Revenue Marketing organization and drives the acquisition of new logos. The Director, Customer Acquisition leverages account-based intelligence and outreach platforms, business development reps (BDR\'s) and hunting account executives (AE\'s) as part of an aligned, strategic and integrated account-based marketing and sales approach. This position will drive the execution of our go-to-market (GTM) strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders using programmatic, process-driven new customer acquisition strategies. The Director, Customer Acquisition drives topline sales growth through the alignment of product offers, marketing/demand generation and prospecting/sales plays.
This position collaborates and aligns with peer groups (Product, Marketing, RevOps, Solution Architects, Microsoft/Security Sales Specialists, and Customer Success) to drive both engagement and sales outcomes. The Director, Customer Acquisition will help ideate and execute full-funnel campaigns that drive interest/engagement, appointments and new logo growth. This position also develops and executes account-based marketing and business development strategies and tactics to drive acquisition of new logos while managing a full-time customer acquisition team including BDR/Sales comp, forecasting and performance reviews; meet/exceed monthly appointment and new logo funnel/sales targets.
- 7+ years\' professional level experience in demand generation, customer acquisition or direct sales roles
- 5+ years in a supervisory or leadership role
- Experience in Account Based Marketing (ABM) using account intelligence tools (ZoomInfo, InsideView, etc.) and ABM platforms (Demandbase, Terminus, Triblio, etc.) preferred
- Experience in Business Development using outreach and engagement platforms (Outreach, Alyce, SalesLoft, etc.) preferred
- Prior experience in Sales utilizing CRM platforms (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) preferred
- Experience selling cloud and managed services solutions is highly desired
- Proven experience building high-performance BDR and/or Sales teams
- Proven experience driving measurable new logo appointments, pipeline growth and new sales
- Equal parts strategic thinker and hands-on \"doer\" and builder of new capabilities
- Willingness and desire to put in the time and effort to build a new customer acquisition team/capability
- Ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
OneNeck is committed to optimizing the performance of hybrid IT solutions, integrating cloud and delivering on-premises systems - within the context and framework of our customers\' IT environment. We support today\'s technology explorers in the mid-market and emerging enterprise when and where they need us. Whether it\'s guiding them to their next technological innovation or imply keeping their critical infrastructure stable and protected, we\'ve got their back.
We offer a competitive salary and robust total rewards package. To learn more about this position, or our company, visit oneneck.com.
Employment at OneNeck is subject to post-offer, pre-employment drug testing. EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disability.