CRST International Driver Services Manager in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
CRST Expedited is seeking a self-driven and multitasking *Driver Services Manager *to be located in our Cedar Rapids, IA office.
*Job Summary: *The Driver Services Manager is responsible for supporting driver recruiting and retention efforts by overseeing driver processes, gathering feedback through interaction with students and new/existing drivers. The Driver Services Manager creates an informative and supportive environment for new entrants into the transportation industry and becomes a conduit of support for experienced drivers.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
- Oversee daily processes relating to:
- Information resource for students and new/existing Drivers
- Reduction of students and Drivers that leave orientation and school on their own
- Process reimbursements for Drivers
- Procure transportation for students and Drivers that are dismissed for skills/medical purposes
- Communicate with Drivers to promote a positive environment
- Resolve issues as they arise to promote a timely response and resolution
- Coach Drivers to adhere to CRST and government safety guidelines
- Coordinate with Facilities Staff to ensure that students/drivers are at designated locations
- Coordinate with transportation (shuttle) team members to schedule and coordinate timely Driver transportation needs
- Chair weekly meetings with Operations, Facilities staff, and Recruiting to provide update on issues and activities regarding students/Drivers. Provide weekly summary to VP of Retention
- Coordinate with Facilities Staff to create activities and sponsor events that supports a positive atmosphere
- Create awareness for the driver referral program among new and existing Drivers
- Communicate and answer questions or concerns related to driver career path options and training/orientation related processes.
- Exercise personal ownership to the well-being of the driver.
*Minimum Qualification Requirements: *
- 1-2 years of previous experience in a related field preferred
- High school diploma or GED required and a degree in a related field preferred
- Previous experience with solving problems with valid conclusions preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Written and Verbal Communication must be excellent
CRST is an EOE. Candidate subject to successful completion of pre-employment drug and background screening.
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Employment duration: Full time