PDS Tech Inc Human Resources Coordinator II in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator - Pr II, in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Primary Job Duties:
• Must have the ability to coordinate, manage, process and answer questions on Leave of Absences (LOA), including but not limited to: Short Term Disability (STD) claims, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Military (USERRA), personal leaves and parental leaves. Tasks will primarily be completed in Workday and SAP systems.
• Ensure that all leaves are managed in accordance with company policies and legal requirements
• Advises employee and supervisors regarding leave policies and procedures.
• Apply advanced skills in the specialized field of LOA Coordination, and adapt to new procedures, techniques, tools, etc.
• Ability to prepare, process, and decipher a variety of reports and data in, but not limited to, Workday.
• Partner with third party disability administrators.
• Ability to handle sensitive employee information in a confidential manner.
• Work independently under minimal supervision.
• Rely on extensive LOA experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals.
• Solve highly complex problems and serves as a resource on a variety of tasks.
Required Basic Qualifications:
• 3+ year of relevant experience in Leave of Absence (LOA), including but not limited to: Short Term Disability (STD) claims, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Military (USERRA), personal leaves and parental leaves.
• Experience using SAP, Workday, and other HRIS or payroll systems.
• Working knowledge of FMLA and comparable state regulations.Education:
• Associate’s Degree preferred
• HS Degree, or equivalent required
• Multitasking: Will be answering questions via phone, while also completing tasks on a computer
• Flexibility: Will need to be able to change focus depending on the tasks at hand.
• Communication skills: Ability to communicate effectively with team members in a variety of locations.
• Customer Service: Must have the ability to put own tasks aside
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
PDS Tech Inc
- PDS Tech Inc Jobs