Applied Materials Non -Technical Project Manager IV- (B4) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
This role will be working primarily in the Power Distribution commodities, but will time to time manage other Semiconductor Projects. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work with most of the business units of Applied Materials, and manage new product introduction projects.
The projects will include
NPI and Production sourcing agreements
Ensuring robust supply chain which apply lessons learned from previous projects
This role will ensure commonality of developed BKMs are applied to all steps of the project, which will span areas from communication methodologies, supply chain strategies, component selections for design, and BU cut in plans
Ensures that specific project and program objectives are defined for areas of responsibility, and that necessary preliminary activities (e.g., determination of outcomes, milestones, viability studies, and resource planning, among others) are completed to allow for effectiveness and focus during later stages of completion.
Ensures that all projects and programs assigned are completed in accordance with predetermined requirements, with specific attention to product/process specifications, project/program costs, resource utilization, and timeliness for completion.
Ensures that all phases of project, program and/or process development are documented and that information required in other functional areas is reported, disseminated, or transferred, as appropriate. Ensures compliance with Company policies regarding Engineering/Lab notebooks, patents, confidentiality and safety.
Ensures that the utilization of all material and financial resources is carried out in an effective manner.
Effectively work with other staff to maximize productivity for the project / program.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
- Applied Materials Jobs