Fortive Corporation Regional Sales Manager in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
As a Regional Sales Manager for Fluke Health Solutions, you would be responsible for generating sales and supporting the sales efforts of others for our Landauer products, leveraging products/services, industry and technical experience. A successful RSM will be building and maintaining a targeted new sales pipeline, building key industry and customer relationships, and establishing new customer relationships with targeted companies. This region is responsible for sales and account management in the following states: ID, MT, UT, CO, NE, SD, ND, MN, IA & WI. Candidates must either already reside in one of these states and be open to covering the full region, or, be willing to relocate within this region and be open to covering the full region.
This is remote position, hired RSM will work from home when not travelling to and from customer meetings. Travel will be approximately 60-70% of the time. This is an individual contributor role with no direct reports. Base + Commission, uncapped earning potential!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
• Develops and implements strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for Landauer’s full product & solution platform within the specified geographic area.
• Maintains technical product expertise to sustain effectiveness as an RSM, understanding product application in a variety of situations and employing comprehensive knowledge of competitive products and industry standards.
• Stabilization of existing business and maintaining relationships with large accounts as well as working to Increase profitability of existing business by finding opportunities to add value and identify efficiencies resulting in higher profit margin.
• Collaboration with Marketing and Product Development teams to obtain and use VOC to further Landauer adoption.
• Maintains records & reports to track activity, attends required sales related conference calls and sends monthly update reports in timely fashion.
• Coordinate, coach and lead internal groups and other support departments through new business sales process.
• Provide relevant product & solution training to internal stakeholders as called upon
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years’ experience in healthcare/biomed/medical device sales
• Lives in or is willing to relocate to a state within the territory
• Knowledge of CRM tools, specifically Microsoft Dynamics
• Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Teams)
A SUCCESSFUL RSM WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING
• Ability to work autonomously with a high level of integrity
• The ability to think strategically & logically but with an eye for innovation
• Above average communication & presentation skills, hourly employees to C-Suite audiences
• Ability to navigate the medical device/healthcare industry with ease
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com.
A dynamic healthcare technology leader, Fluke Health Solutions (FHS) is a new Fortive business comprised of three business units (Fluke Biomedical, Landauer, and RaySafe) committed to providing technologies and solutions that protect and empower healthcare professionals. Our solution suite spans biomedical testing and simulation products, solutions for measuring radiation exposure, as well as software and services.
Our Biomedical business, with its trusted global brand, leads the world in biomedical testing and simulation products. There are several exciting new products coming out this year that will add to an already strong business. Landauer was the first organization to recognize and address the risks of radiation. More than 60 years later, we are a full-service radiation safety provider recognized for our unsurpassed innovation and development of worldwide monitoring standards and technologies. As a strong complement to Landauer, RaySafe provides technologies for measuring radiation in healthcare and industrial applications.
"The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a Fortive Company. Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail email@example.com to request accommodation."
- Fortive Corporation Jobs