DuPont Sales account manager – Fuel Ethanol in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Sales account manager – Fuel Ethanol (Job Number: 207016W-01)
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
DuPont Industrial Biosciences has an opening for a sales account manager in the Fuel Ethanol team. The sales account manager would interface with current and prospective customers coordinating and driving the implementation of DuPont technology that includes enzymes and fermentation additives. A successful candidate will possess keen business sense and be skilled at developing strong relationships by understanding the customer’s business, technical needs and challenges. The individual who will excel in this role will be energetic, comfortable communicating verbally and through written communication
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Build relationships within the fuel ethanol industry
• Progress business opportunities and achieve revenue budget and growth targets
• Find new opportunities and drive through the sales process with a valuable outcome for the customer
• Develop and implement account plan, present and negotiate commercial offer based on marketing strategy
• Coordinate multi disciplinary team, consisting of technical service, supply, marketing, and research to service our customer with the high DuPont standard
• Resolve customer issues and define unmet needs
• Effectively utilize business and sales tools (i.e. SPO Milestones, Forecasting tool, Salesforce.com, MS Office)
• University degree (min. BS) in Engineering or Science with technical acumen
• Experience in the ethanol, corn processing, agricultural, food or chemical industry
• Experience working directly with customers in a sales or technical service role
• Ability to interact at multiple levels in customer organizations, including Senior Management
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Self starter; independent achiever and highly motivated
• Willingness to travel up to 50% - this position will be home office based with customers in primarily the Midwest region
• Demonstrated track record of success
At DuPont, we have an unbridled commitment to deliver essential innovations that enrich people’s lives, enable sustainable development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Innovations developed from highly engineered products and naturally sourced ingredients to shape industries and everyday life. From smarter homes to more efficient cars, from better ways
of digitally connecting to new tools that enable active and healthy lifestyles…in all these areas and many more, we’re working with customers to transform their ideas into real world answers
that help humanity thrive.
Coupled with core values and excellent compensation & benefits… Together, we’re turning possibilities into real world answers that help humanity prosper!
Come realize how you can make an impact, actlike an owner and partner with customers in our journey.
Please access the following link to better understand & appreciate DuPont’s Journey at https://eidupont.scene7.com/is/content/eidupont/production/unstructured/DuPont.NowFinal19Apr2019_TA.pdf :
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for ContactInformation at http://www.dupont.com/global-links/accessibility.html .
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here at http://www.dupont.com/content/dam/dupont/corporate/careers/careers-landing/documents/DuPont-US-Affirmative-Action-Policy-August-2016-FINAL.pdf .
Primary Location: NA-United States-Iowa-Cedar Rapids
Organization: Nutrition & Biosciences
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.
- DuPont Jobs