PDS Tech Inc Software Engineer - Sr Software Engineer 2 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer - Sr 2, in Cedar Rapids, IA.
• Software Development Engineering team is looking for a dynamic Senior Software Engineer.
• The candidate will be a contributing member in the full software development life cycle on a software development team with the responsibility of developing Enterprise software from design through software unit test.
Must Have Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline
• Enterprise software development experience utilizing Java
• U.S. Citizenship and eligible to obtain a U.S. DoD SECRET Security Clearance
• Adaptable to change, enjoys learning new technologies, and contributes to our positive work environment
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Excels in a professional and collaborative team environment
• Motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills
Successful candidate likely also possesses:
• OOA/D architectures and design patterns experience
• Multi-threaded / scalable applications experience
• OSGi experience
• GUI development and/or networking experience
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks while balancing priorities and schedules
• Experience in developing products for military applications meeting government security or safety standards
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.