WICK BUILDINGS Inc. Construction Crew in Clinton, Iowa
Our construction crew members earn upwards of $25+ per hour based on experience PLUS job-by-job bonus pay and annual warm weather incentive trips!
Unlike most companies, there is no waiting for months for your bonus - Wick Buildings pays out the bonus after each job is complete.
Wick Buildings is a well-respected company that is owned by the employees!
When you join Wick, you don't just work for someone else, you become part of the company through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). As the company succeeds, so do you and your financial security.
We are adding to our construction team based out of Clinton, IA area. Building quality post frame structures including machine sheds, commercial projects, residential dwellings...you will be a part of making our customers' building dreams a reality for years to come.
What you need to know:
- Your safety and wellbeing are our number one priority. We want you to feel safe, secure, and be injury free so you can enjoy your life outside work and be able to work at full physical capacity while at work.
- Travel can be part of the job - but we pay travel pay while you ride in a well-equipped company truck, meal per diem, and the hotel cost when you travel.
- This is physical work. Lifting at least 75 pounds, working outdoors, handling materials, and climbing are all part of the day-to-day job.
- You must be able to work at heights of 20 feet or more. We provide, and require, all the fall protection and safety equipment to make sure you are safe and secure.
- Some background in construction is helpful - but we will train you in the "Wick Way" to build quality buildings and enhance your skills.
- Wick provides you the tools and equipment you need to work safely and efficiently. We do not skimp on making sure you have what you need to complete the job.
What you get:
- Great pay and bonus potential. We set you up to succeed and reward you for that success.
Benefits so you and your family have security:
- Health insurance with an extensive provider network and voluntary benefits: Dental, Vision, Critical Illness insurance, Accident insurance, and Supplemental Life.
- Wick pays 100% of the cost for a life insurance policy for you and Short-Term Disability to make sure you and your family have a financial safety net.
Paid time off after 90 days!
- Holiday pay with no waiting period.
- Paid Bereavement and Jury Duty leave.
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. Our post offer drug testing program excludes THC testing.
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer.