Robert Half International VP/Director of Finance in CRESTON, Iowa
Description Seeking a VP of Finance & Corporate Controller
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated, and transformational leader to provide strategic direction for all financial aspects of our company. As the leader of the accounting & finance function and a key member of the Leadership Team, you will:
• Provide evaluative counsel on business decision-making
• In partnership with other functional leaders, establish a vision for long-term financial performance and the plans to achieve it
• Lead, coach, and develop team members towards more efficient and effective financial processes, performance metrics, and business analytics
• Prepare month-end financial package for internal and external parties
• Support the effective use of data and analytics
• Build control-oriented, streamlined processes that drive business results
• Continually challenge and improve existing processes and practices
• Reinforce the financial integrity of our business practices through performance, documentation, standardization, and the consistent application of policies and controls
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in three areas:
• Organizational and Business leadership. You have built enduring relationships at all levels of an organization, served as a trusted advisor, developed successful growth strategies, and have led finance and cross-functional teams to deliver both short- and long-term results.
• Team development. You have built a strong, performance-driven finance team that created a culture that delivers results with financial integrity at its core.
• Strong controllership and analytical mindset.
Seeking someone with ties to Iowa. Requirements The following will also differentiate top candidates:
• Strong working knowledge of general accounting principles (US GAAP and IFRS), effective business process and business intelligence that can be applied cross-functionally
• Experience in a complex manufacturing environment
• Entrepreneurial spirit underpinned by adherence to rigorous and methodical financial discipline and analysis
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; with the ability to convey a message that is clear, concise and direction-setting.
• Strong change management skills and experience
• Conversational Italian language skill is a plus
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or other business-related discipline and 8+ years of progressive financial leadership experience
• High energy- take-no-prisoner mentality
• Action Oriented
• Strategic Mindset
• Communicates Effectively
• Manages Ambiguity
• Decision Quality
• Attracts and Develops Talent
• Work Processes
• Drives Engagement and Results
• Manages Complexity
• Drives Vision and Purpose
• Builds Effective Teams
• Courage to Make Decisions
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs