Eaton Corporation Quality Supervisor - Relocation Offered in Davenport, Iowa
Would you like to be a part of an Aerospace organization that manufactures parts for the Commercial Aircraft, Military Life Support and Aerial Refueling products? Eaton’s Mission Systems division is currently seeking a Quality Supervisor - Relocation Offered. This position is located in the growing Quad Cities, specifically in Davenport, IA. Eaton's Mission Systems is the Top 20 major employers in the area.
The expected annual salary range for this role is $77249.97 - $113299.96 a year. This position is also eligible for a variable incentive program. Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
What you’ll do:
• Leads IPT Quality Engineering Resources
• Provides work direction to IPT Inspection personnel.
• Manage customer and internal communications in a timely and professional manner, ensuring they are handled as required.
• Interfaces with all Eaton MSD Davenport Engineering disciplines and with customers and suppliers on quality related issues.
• Provides technical input on quality and contractual issues to internal stakeholders and external customers.
• Drive for continuous improvement for the production lines assigned.
• Serve as Quality Engineering member on configuration control board (CCB), material review board (MRB), and Integrated Product Teams (IPT).
• Chairs Material Review Board and/or Inspection Review Team as Quality Representative.
• Serves as Quality Representative on Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
• Meets goals and IPT related Quality KPI goals including, but not limited to CDPPM and Escapes.
• Implement quality processes, procedures, work instructions, standards, and regulatory requirements.
• Participate in and/or perform various audits along with compiling corresponding reports when required.
• Assists with the implementation of quality standards and regulatory requirements.
• Conducts training on quality assurance concepts and tools.
• Identifies and effects change to reduce risks of harm and minimize waste and resources used.
• Interprets engineering drawings and specifications, customer quality requirements, and company quality requirements to ensure compliance with the customer's expectations.
• Perform Root Cause Corrective Action utilizing disciplined methodologies such as 8D to ensure effectiveness.
• Lead Quality reporting of metrics to Eaton senior leadership.
• Review and approve work instructions.
• Ensure both customer and regulatory requirements are met.
• Perform risk analyses and implement associated mitigations.
• All other related duties as assigned
Basic (Required) Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree with 3 year of decision-making and quality experience OR Associates Degree with 5 years of decision-making and quality experience OR a High School Diploma with 7 years of decision-making and quality experience
• 3 years of experience with AS9100/ISO9001 (aerospace), MIL-STD, ISO13485 (medical), or IATF16949 (automotive)
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future
• This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Ability to read blueprint and interpretation
• Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing experience
• Experience with Root Cause Analysis Tools, Lean Manufacturing, and Statistical Process Control (SPC).
• ASQ (American Society for Quality) Certified Quality Engineer, Certified Reliability Engineer, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, or Certified Quality Manager.
• Military aviation or aircraft modification experience
• Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) experience.
• Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) experience.
• Experience leading corrective actions and validate corrective action effectiveness.
• Ability to provide technical support on metrology issues to internal customers and suppliers.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-800-836-6345 to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here (https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/eaton/company/careers/US%20Benefits%20updated%2010.24.22.pdf) for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs