CTG Resource Manager in Davenport, Iowa
Jul 07, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a seasonedResource Managerto join our growing Solutions team. This remote role offers a competitive full salaried benefits package. The Resource Manager will implement and execute all field human resource activities, and provide coaching and assistance to all others with employee management responsibilities. The Resource Manager will manage staff and staff utilization to attain business unit financial goals. The Resource Manager will also participate in client-facing activities and work closely with technical staff and internal management.
Implements and executes all field human resource activities, and provides coaching and assistance to all others with employee management responsibilities. Manages staff and staff utilization to attain business unit financial goals. Participates in client-facing activities. Works closely with technical staff and internal management.
• Provide human resource management of up to 60 staff as required
• Manage utilization of staff to attain business unit financial goals
• Participate in financial management of assigned territory
• Manage and develop human resource initiatives
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned
• Provide performance and compensation management and issue resolution for all assigned staff
• Ensure new hire orientation and employee termination procedures are followed
• Provide coaching and assistance on human resource management duties for others with employee management responsibilities (e.g., project managers, engagement managers)
• Manage staff availability, utilization, redeployment, and the appropriate assignment of employees
• Provide backlog forecasting of work sold but not yet executed
• Manage non-project staff budgets (e.g., training, recognition, staff meetings, and social activities)
• Conduct regular staff visits at client sites
• Develop incremental flexible staffing business where determined appropriate
• Provide relationship management at assigned client sites; coordinated with sales
• Provide sales support where appropriate (i.e., no account executive assigned)
• Deliver staff to client for interviews and project starts
• Execute extension letters and rate increases
• Assist corporate human resources to drive and implement human resource initiatives
• Develop and implement local recognition initiatives
• Perform other duties as assigned to fulfill responsibilities
• Minimum three years’ management experience and/or Bachelor’s degree
• Competence in CTG’s human resource management policies and procedures
• Competence in compensation management
• Competence in decision-making and negotiation skills
• Expertise in personnel management
To be considered for this role, please apply directly or send an updated resume to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Education Level: None
Work Remote: Yes
- CTG Jobs