UnityPoint Health RYC Support Services Technician, Fulltime Varied 1st-2nd - Davenport in Davenport, Iowa
Play a role in serving those seeking help with addictions recovery as a Support Service Technician at the Center for Alcohol & Drug Services (CADS) Davenport, IA location. The work involves responsibility for clerical and office functions requiring detailed knowledge of procedures; as well as performing routine and varied clerical functions including reception, scheduling, and insurance verification. The work includes word processing, answering telephones, data entry, and interacting with clients and the general public. The position requires a “customer friendly” service orientation in a behavioral health setting utilizing the Robert Young Center’s Trauma Informed Care Guiding Principles.
· Answer the telephone, directing calls
· Greet clients/public, directing them to the appropriate staff/location.f or location
· Assist clinical staff with clerical requests.
· Order and replenish office or clinical supplies.
· Maintain Service Activity Logs for client and staff events
· Enter data into the Management Information System or other tracking system.
· Maintain schedule of appointments for evaluations or admission into treatment.
· Typing and proofreadingl etters, report, and other materials, and mail letters
· Photocopy letters, forms or documents
Complete paperwork with clients; this may include Promissory Notes, releases of information, documents for evaluation, admission or discharge and/or other related paperwork for client involvement.
Contact Insurance companies to verify benefits.
Collect fees from clients, maintain ledger, and balance cash drawer.
May complete follow-up telephone calls to clients.
Schedule new and active clients with needed appointments
High School Diploma or GED, including courses in office procedures
Some clerical and typing experience or any combination of training and experience
Requisition ID: 2019-64384
Street: 1523 S Fairmount
Name: 6020 UnityPoint Health QC Trinity
Name: Revenue Cycle
FTE (Numeric Only; Ex. 0.01): 1.0
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Scheduled Hours/Shift: Monday 10a-7p, Tues-Thurs 12p-9p, Fri 8a-5p
External Company URL: http://www.unitypoint.org