CDM Smith Senior Project Manager - Toll & Revenue Services in Davenport, Iowa
CDM Smith currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager within our West Transportation Group. In this position, you will work with a dynamic team to manage scope, schedule, and budget for pricing and toll services related tolling projects in the western region of the United States. This position will also assist in business development activities and proposal develop activities. CDM Smith has been providing tolling/traffic & revenue services to our clients for 75 years. Our tolling services have spanned the areas of concept, planning and design for pricing, traffic & revenue, operations, feasibility, and technology projects.
For more information about our Project Management roles, tools and culture, please visit this website https://bit.ly/2UC8V16.
* We are open to considering candidates for this position who are located in the continental United States and want to work remotely, hybrid, or in one of our offices.*
As a member of this team, you will contribute to CDM Smith’s mission by:
• Develop and manage scope, schedule, and budget for pricing/traffic & revenue related tolling projects
• Lead and manage transportation toll projects for traditional toll roads and express lanes
• Manage team’s performance on assigned projects
• Assist in mentoring staff, guide R&D initiatives and help expand our transportation practice in the western U.S. market
• Quality Analysis/Quality Control of key deliverables related to projects managed and assistance on projects managed by others
• Conduct business development efforts for transportation projects and cultivate client relationships
• Interface and conduct meetings with: State, DOT, counties, cities, transit agencies, metropolitan planning agencies, and tolling authorities’ clients including cities, utility districts
• Conduct meetings with: Toll Road Authorities, Caltrans, Self-help counties, Transit Authorities, cities and counties for business development purposes
• Assist with marketing and business development efforts and further expand our clients and opportunities.
Senior Project Manager - Toll & Revenue Services
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 10 years of related experience.
• PMP (PMI), CCM or DBIA certification is required (within 12 months of hire or promotion onto the Approved Project Manager list).
• Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
• Equivalent additional directly related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Previous experience managing pricing/traffic & revenue toll projects, strongly preferred
• California PAED and pricing/managed lane feasibility procedures preferred
• Strong experience meeting and working with DOT, county and/or municipal tolling transportation agencies
• Demonstrated business development experience
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Why CDM Smith?:
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.cdmsmith.com/en/Video/Meet-CDM-Smith)
Join Us! CDM Smith – where amazing career journeys unfold.
Imagine a place committed to offering an unmatched employee experience. Where you work on projects that are meaningful to you. Where you play an active part in shaping your career journey. Where your co-workers are invested in you and your success. Where you are encouraged and supported to do your very best and given the tools and resources to do so. Where it’s a priority that the company takes good care of you and your family.
Our employees are the heart of our company. As an employer of choice, our goal is to provide a challenging, progressive and inclusive work environment which fosters personal leadership, career growth and development for every employee. We value passionate individuals who challenge the norm, deliver world-class solutions and bring diverse perspectives. Join our team, and together we will make a difference and change the world.
Job Site Location:
United States - Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required:
Visa Sponsorship Available:
No - We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position
Background Check and Drug Testing Information:
CDM Smith Inc. and its divisions and subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as “CDM Smith”) reserves the right to require background checks including criminal, employment, education, licensure, etc. as well as credit and motor vehicle when applicable for certain positions. In addition, CDM Smith may conduct drug testing for designated positions.
Background checks are conducted after an offer of employment has been made in the United States. The timing of when background checks will be conducted on candidates for positions outside the United States will vary based on country statutory law but in no case, will the background check precede an interview.
CDM Smith will conduct interviews of qualified individuals prior to requesting a criminal background check, and no job application submitted prior to such interview shall inquire into an applicant's criminal history. If this position is subject to a background check for any convictions related to its responsibilities and requirements, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history. Criminal history will not automatically disqualify a candidate.
In addition, during employment individuals may be required by CDM Smith or a CDM Smith client to successfully complete additional background checks, including motor vehicle record as well as drug testing.
U.S. Vaccine Status:
CDM Smith Inc. and its divisions and subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as “CDM Smith”) are committed to your health and safety. CDM Smith and its employees adhere to all applicable government and client COVID-19 requirements.
All bonuses at CDM Smith are discretionary and may or may not apply to this position.
- CDM Smith Jobs