EY Alliance Relationship Director - Adobe - Open Location in Des Moines, Iowa
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY has curated a dynamic ecosystem of Alliance and Ecosystem relationships which creates new forms of customer value to help our clients rapidly and digitally transform. Our ecosystem consists of more than 50 relationships which allow us to provide a wide range of collaborative opportunities and solutions to our clients. We help them tap into the latest technologies to achieve transformational outcomes and be more agile, innovative, resilient and better equipped to respond to disruptive change.
As EY continues to grow our Alliances, we need an Adobe Alliance Relationship Associate Director (ARD) who can work with the Adobe Alliance Go to Market Leader to manage the day to day aspects of the Adobe alliance relationship – including relationship collaboration and governance, alliance program oversight, contracts and compliance management and performance intelligence. This is a great opportunity to work with people across Americas as well as across multiple EY service lines and sectors.
Your key responsibilities
Your role will sit within the Alliance and Ecosystem Relationship team that provides alliance management oversight for the top EY alliances. Specifically, the Americas Adobe ARD will work as part of the Adobe Americas Alliance team working directly with Adobe Go-to-Market Alliance Leadership, counterparts within Adobe and EY’s Adobe alliance practice and account executives to coordinate and deliver upon of the objectives of the alliance.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Execute Adobe alliance strategy and objectives
• Facilitate top to top Adobe executive relationships and program management to mobilize on big strategic bets, accelerate field engagement, and drive action including executing alliance Governance Activities
• Drive results through disciplined, industrialized governance with clear accountability across Americas Consulting accounts/regions and Adobe counterparts
• Execute Adobe Business Reviews
• Gain access to Adobe programs and coordinating globally where needed
• Deploy Adobe partner programs into Americas, driving local activation and compliance
• Deliver alliance intelligence with complete and accurate Financial reporting, Adobe impact/influence
• Activate new countries and regions ensuring proper governance is in place, e.g. executive relationships, operating cadence and enabling alliance contracts
• Drive Compliance with internal policies and requirements
• Work with Area/Region Brand Marketing & Communication executives to develop marketing messaging and execute Alliance marketing activities
• Contributes to the Global Alliance and Ecosystem Relationship network by contributing content, knowledge sharing, and market insights
This role is based in the US. You can anticipate a mix of virtual work along with regular coordination with other team members across Americas and across the Globe. The role will require some minimal travel.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Able to juggle many activities and provide enablement services in the areas of: marketing, contract management, financial management, content management, governance oversight, operational support, strong relationship building skills and is highly organized
• Understanding of technology and business benefits of relevant alliance partner products and solutions
• Experience in alliance management or business development for technology or professional services company
• Experience and evidence of success in building and nurturing win-win alliance relationships
• Strong networking and influence management skills resulting in driving actions to outcomes and delivering results actions across organizational boundaries
• Highly credible communicator with excellent organization and project management skills and proven track record delivering alliance sales and revenues
What we look for:
• A self-starter who is able to work independently while also communicating progress and challenges with others on the team
• Comfortable escalating complex issues with recommendations to leadership
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in support of multiple projects at a time
• Comfortable working with others within EY with unique personalities, cultures and working styles and can adapt your approach to best interact.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- EY Jobs