Robert Half International Automated QA in Des Moines, Iowa
Our client is growing, and they’re looking for a QA Automation Analyst who will work closely with project teams and business users to ensure timely, accurate, fully tested applications are performing. For this role, you will need experience with test automation or development tools in order to be successful. If this seems like an intriguing opportunity for your skillset, keep reading!
• Lead or conduct testing for small to moderately complex projects
• Help define testing deliverables
• Document traceability of business requirements and technical specifications to test cases
• Design and develop automated scripts
• Define and manage test data for automation
• Execute testing, validate test results, analyze and report discrepancies, and collaborate on problem resolution efforts
• 2+ years of quality assurance experience related to the development and execution of test cases and analysis of testing results
• Experience automating test cases for web applications and web services
• Understanding of seeding test data between environments
• Experience with Mongo DB or NoSQL databases a plus
J2EE - Java 2 Enterprise Edition, Core Java, Selenium Automation, Selenium
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: February 15, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01500-0011705106
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs