CommonSpirit Health Certificate Program Coordinator in DES MOINES, Iowa
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
• Develops curriculum and courses for the Community Health Worker (CHW) Certificate and the Behavioral Health Micro-Credential programs. Ensures curriculum and course outcomes are met.
• Ensures student outcomes are met by providing teaching, supervision and evaluation of student learning experiences.
• Provides individual advisement and guidance for intellectual and professional development of students.
• Seeks out partners for quality practicum experiences. Assists students in securing practicums in a variety of settings.
• Assists in the recruitment and admissions process for students.
• Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in health education, health promotion or related field.
• Two years’ experience working in a community health setting.
• Demonstrated ability in managing, leading or training others.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Strong time management and attention to detail skills.
• Experience developing course curriculum preferred.
It is Mercy College of Health Sciences’ policy to conduct all academic programs and business activities in a manner that is free from unlawful discrimination and to provide equal opportunity for and equal treatment of students and employees regardless of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion/creed, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, genetic information, sex, marital status, disability or status as a U. S. veteran or any other factor protected by law. Inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies may be directed to the Vice President, Enrollment Management and Student Affairs or the Human Resources’ Business Partner at 515.643.3180, 928 6 th Avenue, Des Moines, Iowa 50309, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities (https://careers-commonspirit.icims.com/connect?back=intro&in_iframe=1&hashed=-435626305) to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Requisition ID 2021-148648
Employment Type Full Time
Department Mercy College
Hours / Pay Period 80
Standard Hours Monday - Friday (8am-5pm)
Facility / Process Level : Name Mercy College
Location IA-DES MOINES
Equal Opportunity CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- CommonSpirit Health Jobs