LTS MANAGED TECHNICAL SERVICES Civil Construction Foreperson (Travel Required) in DES MOINES, Iowa
Civil Construction Foreperson (Travel Required)
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States Job ID: R17346 Job Status: Full-Time
As a Foreperson, this role is responsible for overseeing daily operations at a worksite to ensure the completion of projects in a safe and efficient manner. This position leads a team of trade workers and professionals to perform specific tasks, monitoring budgeting expenses, supplies or tools and reviewing internal policy and guidelines. We support our employees with training to develop skills, knowledge, and abilities. We offer an industry-leading benefits package, ongoing employee training and development, team building and career growth opportunities. Join Ledcor Technical Services today!
- Lead the daily site construction work efforts to ensure the crew meets production goals determined by leadership.
- Read understand, interpret, input, and analyze data with a high degree of accuracy and completeness.
- Demonstrates leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project Applies the requirements of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to promote overall compliance of Ledcor HSandE standards, applicable OHandS / OSHA Acts, regulations and codes with all employees and subcontractors on the project.
- Maintain daily paperwork required for the site and the crew.
- Implement and follow through with job instructions provided by leadership.
- Compile all site-specific closeout documentation for your work effort.
- Upload closeout documentation to customer interfaces.
- Serve as a mentor to new less experienced technicians.
- Coordinate with customer representative for site-related activities and maintain a good working relationship with a customer representative.
- Provide leadership, and guidance and actively train/promote learning to all crew members.
- 3+ years Telecom industry experience.
- Knowledge of Civil Construction
- Hands on experience with Fiber optic cable
- Supervisory experience
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via . For more information about Ledcor's Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our
All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Link to:
Date Posted Oct 5, 2023
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
., Oklahoma City, OK, United States