Fiserv Client Manager (Korean Speaking Only/100% Remote) in Des Moines, Iowa
What does a great (Client Manager) do?
This role will be the primary contact and act as the internal owner for a portfolio of SMB Direct merchants. By increasing overall customer satisfaction, the position will support Fiserv revenue growth through increased retention and increased product/service penetration. Responsible for client solution penetration and education, account monitoring and portfolio reporting and issue resolution ownership. The Client Manager creates customized Business Review presentations which illustrate the client’s financial health based on card volume vs industry as well as market trends. Individuals will manage a portfolio of small to mid-tier accounts of the SMB Direct portfolio.
• Supports the retention and growth of a client portfolio and assures client satisfaction by maintaining overall relationship with clients.
• Provides ongoing relationship development through proactive engagement, integrated with digital nurturing, to increase revenue retention within an assigned vertical.
• Responsible for direct resolution of simple inquiries and facilitation of resolution for moderate to complex inquiries through coordination with customers and other internal Fiserv areas. Must maintain clear and open communication regarding complex subject matter such as pricing model, funding, and compression management
• Works with small to mid-tier accounts with multi product platforms/environments to deepen the penetration of Fiserv products and services.
• Creates and maintains accurate and up-to-date customer profiles including contract information, communication logs, and product matrix.
• Educates customers on relevant industry information and provides training products, reporting, and self-service tools.
• Other duties as required and directed by management.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• 2+ years’ experience in customer service, sales, business development, or relationship management; payment processing experience.
• High School diploma or equivalent
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• 2 year degree or equivalent work experience.
• Must be flexible and adaptable due to the ever changing needs of the organization
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Detail-oriented, team player with good planning and problem solving skills, who is willing to work outside of traditional service parameters.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision towards the achievement of personal and team goals.
• Analytical skills - understand industry metrics and trends.
• Effectively interact and communicate with varying internal departments.
• Knowledge of payment processing; Fiserv’s products, platforms, systems, and operational areas preferred.
• Department hours are Mon – Fri from 8 AM – 7 PM so you could be required to work a shift until 7 PM
- Fiserv Jobs