Goodwin Tucker Group (MID IOWA REFRIGERATION INC) Customer Service Representative and Dispatch in Des Moines, Iowa
ob Summary:The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing excellent customer service to all. Inputs orders into the system and generates service orders for dispatch. As well as be a backup for an Area Resource Coordinator in which will manage and coordinate the service technician schedule to fulfill our customer service requests. This is a fast-paced, multifaceted and at times a highly stressful position responsible for all technician daily activity within your assigned region.
- Customer service OFFICE experience preferred. Mature personality; ability to work with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems and provide information.
- Answer phones/route calls as necessary and assist customers with service questions and placing work orders.
- Maintains a professional demeanor in the office and a positive attitude under stress.
- Ability to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail.
- Use good judgment and exercise tact and discretion in frequent public and intra-company dealings.
- Assist technicians by looking up history/parts info and generating work orders/tickets.
- Assist with dispatching by providing technician the info for next call.
- Proficiently use a computer and all pertinent software (DBS software, MS Office; internet, etc.).
- Motivated, outgoing, self-starter.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Good grammar, voice and diction.
- Good organizational skills. Able to follow through on duties and assignments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Assist with dispatching/routing our Service Technician to customer locations.
- Review/complete service orders
- Customer relation
- Troubleshooting / conflict resolution
- Review completed work orders and prepare for billing department.
- Review and approve technician time-cards/work orders
- Cross trains in other positions as needed for coverage
- Other duties as assigned
Must be 18 years or older and have a HS Diploma/GED