Deloitte DevOps Engineer in Des Moines, Iowa
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A cloud solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced (AWS DevOps Engineer) you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
§ Consult with clients on the system design of AWS environments
§ Create, implement, and assist in the development of scripts to automate everyday operations
§ Maintain multiple (DevOps) environments based on client requirements
§ Responsible for the configuration and setup of backups as well as setup automated AWS patching for Windows and Linux platforms
§ Support program optimization to work within constructs of an AWS environment
§ Assist in system migrations and system upgrades to create and deploy new cloud environments
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise .
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed
• Completed Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of experience with cloud technologies
• Demonstrated experience in Windows Active Directory design and implementation across AWS cloud environments
• Experience with designing and deploying AWS Services like Elastic Compute (EC2), Storages (S3, EBS, EFS, Glacier and AWS Storage Gateway) and RDS
• Demonstrated experience in AWS storage encryption, data at rest, and data in transit
• Hands on knowledge with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
• Assist development teams to build and deploy micro services-based applications in public cloud with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
• Must be able to live, commute, or relocate to the Lake Mary, FL area.
Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• AWS Certification
• Active Security Clearance
• Experience with previous Cloud Migrations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Deloitte Jobs