Salesforce.com, Inc Director of SMB, Nonprofit Sales in Des Moines, Iowa
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers nonprofits to connect with their constituents in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE ‘100 Best Companies to Work For®’ List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce’s cloud, social and mobile technologies unleash whole new possibilities for world-changers. Salesforce.org ’s mission is to maximize our impact in the world by putting these transformative tools in the hands of Nonprofit innovators.
As a Director, Nonprofit Sales, you will lead, manage and support a team Account Executives, the “quarterbacks” of the customer relationship. We are seeking an experienced, quota carrying Sales Leader who is looking to focus their skills to drive the effective use of technology for social benefit. If you have a passion for technology and an interest in how it can facilitate positive social change, combined with large organization/enterprise technology sales and leadership experience, we want to talk with you.
• Supports direct reports (7-9 SMB level Nonprofit AE’s) by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required.
• Ongoing development of sales team, which includes recruiting, hiring and training new reps on the salesforce.com sales process.
• Conducts weekly forecast meetings. Coaches direct reports re: strategies to drive closure.
• Reports on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
• Consistently monitors the sales activity of the team, and tracks the results.
• 8+ years of software sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, ideally 2+ years sales management experience
• Experience selling into small to medium accounts
• Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment. Ability and track record of driving business in a strategic manor for demand generation
• Excellent time management, organizational, presentation, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, team-based environments. Highly collaborative and curious with a strong ability to learn and change often and quickly.
• Outstanding leadership qualities, a self-starter attitude and the ability to welcome, receive and action on feedback for continuous improvement.
• Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
• Proven record of success in a high volume transaction sales environment.
• Solid understanding of business value based selling
• Salesforce CRM experience is required
• Experience selling into Nonprofit organizations is strongly preferred
• Bachelor degree required
Please submit resume in Word or PDF only.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $133,550. You may also be entitled to receive incentive compensation , restricted stock units, and benefits.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form (https://careers.mail.salesforce.com/accommodations-request-form) .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com (http://salesfore.com/) or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
- Salesforce.com, Inc Jobs