ICF Consulting Group, Inc. Drupal Engineer (Part-Time/Hourly/Remote) in Des Moines, Iowa
In this role, you’ll be supporting projects for existing clients with variable levels and frequency of need. You may be working alone or as part of a team on any given project, but you’ll be treated as a member of the ICF Next Government engineering team to whatever degree with which you’re comfortable and asked to engage appropriately with our remote-first team in key communications channels.
There is the potential for this to roll into full time work for the right candidate, but no expectation of such should you prefer to remain part-time.
· All work must be conducted within the U.S.
· Must be capable of receiving a Public Trust level clearance
What You’ll Do
· Act as a key contributor or lead in the creation, enhancement, and maintenance of Drupal sites that are fully compliant with standards for design, accessibility, security, and performance
· Write automated tests as required to support the delivery of quality software
· Work directly with stakeholders and team members to set and manage expectations throughout the life of the project
· Operate within an agile development process
What You’ll Bring
· 5+ years of experience including 3+ years building secure, accessible, and responsive Drupal solutions, including module development, theming, and migrations
· A strong command of modern tooling like Git, Composer, and Drush
· A general understanding of containerization
· Strong oral and written communication skills and the willingness to use them
· A strong sense of ownership and engagement
Nice to Have
· Familiarity working in and with Cloud technologies like AWS or Acquia
· Familiarity with PHP frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel, or CakePHP
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy (https://www.icf.com/legal/equal-employment-opportunity) .
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf) and Pay Transparency Statement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_English_unformattedESQA508c.pdf) .
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)
ICF Consulting Group, Inc.
- ICF Consulting Group, Inc. Jobs