Black & Veatch Human Resources Analyst in Des Moines, Iowa
Human Resources Analyst
Date: Jan 9, 2023
US Garner, NC, US Winston-Salem, NC, US Chattanooga, TN, US Houston, TX, US Jacksonville, FL, US Coral Gables, FL, US Fort Myers, FL, US Louisville, KY, US
Company: Black & Veatch Family of Companies
Black & Veatch is an employee-owned global engineering, procurement, consulting and construction company with a more than 100-year track record of innovation in sustainable infrastructure. Since 1915, we have helped our clients improve the lives of people around the world by addressing the resilience and reliability of our most important infrastructure assets. Our revenues in 2020 exceeded US$3.0 billion.
Black & Veatch is seeking an HR Analyst who will support Construction HR with processing and auditing of new hire paperwork, (CPA's) and personnel transactions received from project sites including but not limited to I-9's, Benefit forms, acknowledgements, applications, W-4's, and additional internal forms. You will also partner with recruiting teams to support construction operations for Black and Veatch.
Black & Veatch prides itself on the support of our employees and providing flexibility to make the things that are most important to you, a priority. This is why we offer our professionals, located near an office, a hybrid work environment . Our hybrid work approach allows our employees to work two days a week from other locations outside of the office.Click the link to see a full list of our current.
- Primary responsibilities will include:· Process and audit for compliance personnel transactions (manually and electronic)· Load all paperwork electronically into employee files for records retention.· Coordinate Leaves of Absence communications.· Process unemployment claims.· Customer service to managers, administrative staff and employees along with verbal verifications from outside sources.· May provide support to other HR functional areas.· Assist in schedule and coordination of benefits annual enrollment for craft professionals.· Perform benefits data entry for craft new hires in HRIS.· Coordinate training course materials.· Routinely assist in project assessments and perform internal audits to assure compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as all federal, state, and local laws or regulations.· Prepare reports, ensure consistency of processes and ensure proper interface and support of other HR systems.· Adhere to all federal, state, and local laws governing employment process.· Assist with diversity and inclusion initiatives.· Build and maintain Construction HR Administration Sharepoint pages and manage document center documents.· Produce labor studies for proposal and estimating groups.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following:
- criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
· Previous HR experience
· Peoplesoft experience and PeopleSoft training
· 1 year of relevant office environment experience - prior HR experience preferred
· Basic knowledge of employment law, FMLA, ADA
· Candidate who is Bilingual (Spanish) is highly preferred
Work Environment/Physical Demands
Typical office environment
Job Segment: Engineer, Engineering
Black & Veatch
- Black & Veatch Jobs