UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Lead Account Manager, Managed Services in Des Moines, Iowa
Lead Account Manager, Managed Services
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Requirements
• UKG is seeking a Business Partner for our Managed Service Customers who will be responsible for a small group of dedicated customers with a goal of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty for UKG. As a UMS Business Partner, you will be the advocate for our customers and Managed Services teams in UKG, ensuring the service delivery is handled accordingly. You will conduct customer meetings on a scheduled frequency where you provide a single point of contact regarding the customer’s overall service experience. You will be measured on customer retention and customer satisfaction.
• Proactively engage with all assigned customers and establish relationships with all key customer contacts
• Establish partnerships with all Service and Support members including, Executive Relationship Managers, Product Support Specialists and Service Managers
• Partner with Executive Relationship Managers to monitor overall account health and risk associated with account and establish a monthly touch base
• Identify key indicators of service-related risk and prepare action plans to resolve issues, identify customer trends and facilitate continual improvement plan
• Respond to customer and internal service escalations by facilitating and gathering the appropriate resources and tracking each issue to resolution
• Assess progress of relationships (Internal/External) on a monthly basis with all partners in the service relationship
• Provide coaching and education to improve adoption of the UMS services and U.S. offerings by each and every customer interaction
• Capture data with every customer interaction, to assist in improving customer service quality, organizational process and product trends for development.
• Detail oriented
• Comfortable working multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong decision making skills
• Strong ability to build relationships with both internal and external customers
• 5 years relevant work experience preferred
• Strong customer service experience
• Highly professional business acumen
• Positive attitude and passionate about client loyalty
• Proven effectiveness with difficult client situations
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Highly motivated and team oriented
• Highly organized with exceptional follow through; former project management work a plus
• Domain knowledge a plus (UltiPro, SaaS, Payroll/HR software providers)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and 5 years related industry experience
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs