U.S. Bank Lifecycle Marketing Manager - Multiple Locations or Remote in Des Moines, Iowa
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is currently seeking an outstanding Lifecycle Marketing Manager to help lead scalable and efficient customer cross-sell programs using a combination of paid and owned marketing channels.
You will be an early hire of the SMB marketing team and will help deepen relationships among existing U.S. Bank small business customers. Additional primary responsibilities include:
• Develops and executes omni-channel marketing strategies inclusive of direct mail, email, and digital channels that drive product acquisition among existing customers;
• Leads the creative process for customer acquisition campaigns inclusive of developing creative briefs, providing creative direction to internal and external agency partners, and gaining alignment among internal stakeholders;
• Identifies new opportunities to drive product acquisition among customers in partnership with the growth marketing team and leverages campaign and creative results to inform future planning; and
• Collaborates with cross-functional teams to gain alignment on business goals, develops marketing plans to support priorities, and analyzes performance.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• Eight or more years of related experience in marketing and marketing strategy with proven ability to deliver results
• Experience developing and executing results-focused marketing campaigns
• A strong background in developing customer-first marketing plans that prioritize the customer experience
• Advanced knowledge of direct response marketing channels, including direct mail, email, and digital media
• Ability to translate channel results and customer insights into actionable marketing plans
• Advanced knowledge of assigned geographical area, competitive market, banking operations, and U.S. Bancorp's products and services
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and team-building skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Agility in thinking and delivery, along with proven ability to take direction in support of company goals
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to independently manage multiple projects and assignments that are completed on time and on budget
• MBA or equivalent markers of high achievement
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants (https://careers.usbank.com/global/en/disability-accommodations-for-applicants) .
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting careers.usbank.com .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program (https://careers.usbank.com/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment) .
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $108,545.00 - $127,700.00 - $140,470.00
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- U.S. Bank Jobs