Robert Half International Manual QA Tester in Des Moines, Iowa
Description This position is for a tester who can work at a quick & accurate pace. The successful candidate works closely with the systems implementation team as part of the new Agile collaborated team. Working on testing the enhancements provided a self-service portal, ABMS, and MPEP portals.
Scrum Team Tester-Role Responsibilities:
• Develop manual test scripts, test conditions, input test data, expected results for application product integration, and user acceptance test phases.
• Develop, update, and maintain testing standards and procedures,
• Working with Basic SQL queries to do the required data analysis for testing front end screens.
• Execute test scripts and log defects,
• Work with the application team in Agile Development Cycles (sprints) to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process,
• Participate in the Agile Development Cycles (sprints) to ensure that solutions meet business requirements Validate product fixes,
• Inform the test lead of any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process,
• Mine test data from a data source for conditions needed for business scenarios
Required Skills: 3 years
• Experience testing custom Web Based systems.
• Experience testing Linux-based batch processes.
Desired Skills: 1 year
• Experience with full Software Development Lifecycle.
• Experience in Work soft, Test Complete, Tosca, Parasoft Selenic, or other regression testing tools.
• Experience with Rational test tools Requirements QA, QA - Quality Assurance, Manual Test, Manual Test Scripts, Manual Testing, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SQL Server
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs