Aston Carter Medical Records Clerk in DES MOINES, Iowa
Aston Carter is hiring for candidates with Medical Records/Administrative experience to join a Health Information Management department in Des Moines, IA. This position is open to both full-time and part-time candidates with evening and weekend availability.
• Ensures confidentiality of all medical records information, and completes forms for release of information; utilizes electronic medical record system as applicable throughout the scope of duties and responsibilities.
• Refers to supervisor any requests of questionable nature.
• Performs Clerical / Technical duties within the scope of position classification
• Maintains file system for medical records; pulls and files medical records daily as needed.
• Answers telephone, relays messages, and transfers call as appropriate.
• Files loose documentation generated from inside and outside institutions.
• Maintains confidentiality of health records.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Healthcare customer service experience - 1+ years
Experience in health care, medical records management, data entry, and EMR preferred
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs