Public Partnerships LLC Operations Associate 3 in Des Moines, Iowa
Public Partnerships LLC, supports individuals with disabilities or chronic illnesses and aging adults, to remain in their homes and communities and “self” direct their own long-term home care.
Our role as the nation’s largest and most experienced Financial Management Service provider is to assist those eligible Medicaid recipients to choose and pay for their own support workers and services within their state-approved personalized budget. We are appointed by states and managed healthcare organizations to better serve more of their residents and members requiring long-term care and ensure the efficient use of taxpayer funded services.
Our culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed customer expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference in helping transform the lives of the consumers we serve. (learn more at www.publicpartnerships.com ).
Making Self-Directed Home Care Easier For All | PPL
Self-directed care allows you to make decisions about your care services. Learn how Public Partnerships helps you manage the financial aspects of self-directed care.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Processes timesheets by entering hourly timesheet data, submitted by provider’s from assigned state
programs, into PPL’s automated financial management system;
· Oversees the collection and compilation of timesheets in all programs using an automated document scanning
verification process, within standard PPL performance metrics;
· Oversees the comparison and correction of timesheets in all programs that have been captured by the Optical
Character Recognition software, if necessary, to ensure the accuracy of information being submitted;
· Verifies all timesheets submitted by the various associates’ prior to the quality control process;
· Conducts timesheet reporting as directed by the department supervisor, for future process improvement
· Creates support tickets in internal database system- Portal, and direct them to the correct department or
individuals required to resolve the particular issue at hand;
· Responds to incoming departmental support tickets in Portal to solve outstanding issues, within contract
· Oversees the support ticket creation by Timesheet Associates, and direct to appropriate department or
individuals for problem resolution as needed
· Performs special projects that are designed to explore ways to improve accuracy, efficiency and the timeliness
of timesheet data submission
· Be a subject matter expert
· Must be able to deliver a minimum of 14,000 key strokes per hour
· Must possess an ability to perform data entry, using dual monitors
· Project management skills
· Must be computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
· Must have excellent accuracy and pay attention to detail
· Must have the ability to effectively communicate · Must be process improvement oriented · Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines · Must be highly organized
Education: Some college experience preferred
Experience: 4+ years of experience in data entry or administration in a payroll environment; Document management experience preferred; 1 year of leadership experience, in any capacity
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation & Benefits:
401k Retirement Plan
Medical, Dental and Visioninsurance on first day of employment
Generous Paid Time Off
Tuition & ContinuingEducation Assistance Program
Employee Assistance Program
The basepay for this role is $17.52-23.30 per hour; base pay may varydepending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge, and location.Certain positions may also be eligible for a performance-based incentiveas part of total compensation.
Public Partnerships is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PPL, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PPL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PPL believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.
PPL does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Public Partnerships LLC
- Public Partnerships LLC Jobs