Oracle Oracle North America Cloud Engineering Program Manager in Des Moines, Iowa
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Ten or more years of project management, product design or related experience needed.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 166285 in the subject line of the email.
Scope A Program Manager owns the coordination, communication, planning, execution, and delivery of customer implementations of Oracle Cloud. Program Managers will deliver programs using Oracle Cloud Engineering and Consulting methods and governance systems. Typical day-to-day program activities includes driving program schedules, anticipating risk and variance, cost containment and disruption handling, managing all program resources, and program communications. Program Managers are leaders in North America Cloud Engineering and will be directing and influencing the customer in the areas of customer-side program involvement, operational readiness, and the overall relationship. Responsibilities
· Develop and communicate program status to customer and Oracle executives
· Single point of contact for readiness of program with responsibility for driving program deliverables, goals, and quality
· Guide program teams of diverse skills and working styles
· Lead adoption of reporting tools to measure progress and results
· Manage issue/risk register and communication
· Coordinate tasking into all team members controlling priority, status, and visibility
· Manage program scope and execute appropriate change requests
· Manage relationships throughout the customer organization including all program team members, business contributors and stakeholders, and executive management.
· Work with delivery leads to develop or expand the portfolio and generate demand through thought leadership efforts
· Minimum of 10 years experience as a program manager leading successful cloud transformation with an annual recurring revenue over $4,000,000.
· History of documenting and comminating value at customer executive levels
· Understanding of efficient business processes (sales, order management/logistics)
· Strong communication skills with experience developing and managing customer relationships
· High motivation and desire to do whatever it takes to help the customer and Oracle succeed
· History of developing success stories and best practices for continuous improvement of program teams
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
The Program Manager role is responsible for guiding the successful implementation of non-routine and complex business solutions of a large program, ensuring high quality and timely delivery, within budget and to the customer’s satisfaction. Duties include effective application of Oracle’s methodologies and policies while adhering to contractual obligations, thereby minimizing Oracle’s risk and exposure. Provide direction and effective communication with all stakeholders with the aim of achieving expected delivery outcomes. Collaborate with leadership on program scope, ensure deliverables are acceptable and work closely with the customer to understand and manage program expectations.
Requirements for the position include: 1) Ten years of program leadership experience, 2) Demonstrated ability to follow solid program management principles, 3) Comfortable working in a matrix management environment, 4) Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors, 5) Product, technology, or industry knowledge relevant to the scope of delivery, 6) Graduate degree or equivalent experience, 7) Ability to travel as needed.
Diversity and Inclusion:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer * . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer
- Oracle Jobs