Verint Systems, Inc. Partner Solutions Director in Des Moines, Iowa
Partner Solutions Director
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 16428
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is at the core of global brands. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at www.Verint.com.
Overview of Job Function :
The Partner Solutions Director will ensure that Verint Offers (including products and services) are partner ready and partner friendly. This will include collaboration with the GTM team across the Verint portfolio to ensure all elements of the Partner Offer are well defined and documented. The Director will also work with Partner Development Manager across all regions to ensure partners are enabled on the Verint Offers based on their specific circumstances and needs.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Have a thorough understanding of Verint’s ever-evolving cloud product lines and their impact on our partners, their customers and the market. Keep up-to-date on changes, roadmaps, newly acquired products, and business goals/strategies and ensure Partner Offer Documentation strategy and execution furthers the business goals.
• Build relationships and identify stakeholders across the Verint organization relating to the assigned portfolio of products and service offers. Ensure consistent education across those stakeholders as Partner Offers evolve.
• Working cross-functionally within Verint product teams, build Cloud Partner Offers for each relevant product/service for your assigned portfolio. Ensure that offers are updated as solutions evolve; present Partner Offers to target partners in coordination with the broader partner teams
• Work with relevant Verint teams to develop partner-facing value propositions, positioning and messaging for assigned service offers/products.
• Work with Verint Cloud Partners to customize each Partner Offer to fit the Partner’s go-to-market model. Coordinate with the Verint Alliances, Channel, Support, Professional Services and other relevant teams inside Verint to align teams on the Partner’s go-to-market plans, and the impact on Verint organizations.
• Contribute to cross-functional process of prioritization by utilizing and sharing partner data to make recommendations.
• Contribute to the Partner Scorecard as a key data point identifying the partner readiness to deliver Verint solutions.
• Identify common problems/challenges/processes within Verint that we can share across portfolios, and work with Verint teams to build requirements and use cases to support.
• Demonstrate strong product management discipline, adherence to defined processes and continuously look for opportunities to introduce efficiencies.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 12 years’ overall experience in Product Management
• Experience working in a SaaS enterprise software organization
• Proven ability to work effectively across a highly matrixed organization
• Ability to build and maintain successful external/partner/customer relationships
• Experience creating product offering strategies and operationalizing those, including creating and tracking metrics to determine effectiveness
• Excellent communication and coordination skills
• Able to travel 25% of the time
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
• The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel
• Partner Management or experience working to deliver partner solutions
• Experience in Product Marketing
• Experience building or delivering technology to Contact Center industry
• Experience working with and assisting channel partners
• Experience working at an enterprise software company
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
Verint Systems, Inc.
- Verint Systems, Inc. Jobs