ICON Clinical Research Project Manager in Des Moines, Iowa
Title: Project Manager (Oncology)
Location: US Based (Remote)
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organization: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organization that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of global cross-functional or single service projects ensuring consistency with ICON SOPs, study contracts and budgets
• Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values, which center on our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
• As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
• Travel (approximately 20-30%) domestic and/or international. Travel to other sites within the network may be required to support increases in workload and, or studies/projects as needed.
• Lead the planning and implementation of cross-functional project(s).
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Define project tasks and resource requirements.
• Develop full-scale cross-functional project plans.
• Assemble and coordinate project staff
• Manage project budget
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Develop and Manage Risk Mitigation Strategies for projects
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Provide direction and support to project team
• Quality assurance
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
• Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Project evaluations and assessment of results
• Other duties as assigned
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
ICON Clinical Research
- ICON Clinical Research Jobs