FOTH AND VAN DYKE, LLC Proposal Writer in Des Moines, Iowa
Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their .
Our Infrastructure Solutions business focuses on working with public agencies to solve challenges with our built infrastructure, improving the quality of life for all by helping people safely and efficiently travel, delivering clean water, and protecting public health. We partner alongside clients in all project phases, from planning through construction, on building roads, airports and water systems. Our focus is on the people we serve, and their success is our inspiration.
Foth Infrastructure Solutions
is currently seeking an energetic, team-focused, Proposal Writer
to support proposal writing and design. This is an exciting opportunity where you will learn about our business, build relationships, and help Foth win future client opportunities.
What you will do:
- Work with Foth business development leaders and marketing specialists to prepare copy and generate compelling responses to RFPs (Requests for Proposals) and RFQs (Requests for Qualifications) within Adobe InDesign.
- Review final proposal documents for responsiveness to evaluation requirements and comprehensiveness.
- Represent Infrastructure Solutions in Foth's digital marketing efforts, including social media and website content (i.e. schedule and create social media posts; prepare case studies; possible videography and photography).
- Update Foth project management database (Deltek Vision) with information for project case studies and resumes.
What we are looking for in you:
- Bachelor's Degree in: Communications, Journalism, Graphic Design, Multi-Media, Marketing, Public Relations, Business, or equivalent technical experience.
- 3+ years of professional experience developing proposals/marketing in a professional services company.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Basic understanding of website development and social media strategies.
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Experience writing for B2B marketing initiatives.
- Experience creating marketing material for professional services.
- 1+ year of experience developing proposals for federal or state funded projects.
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth, the largest engineering and science consulting firm headquartered in Wisconsin, employs more than 650 members and operates in 28 locations to provide our national and international clients with convenient, personal services.
Our dynamic science and engineering teams at Foth are organized into business units - Environment Solutions, Infrastructure Solutions, and Production Solutions - each comprised of extraordinary talent embodying decades of knowledge and specialized expertise. We bring our 80 year history of success and interdisciplinary knowledge to every client we serve, understanding their business, providing trusted advice, and developing customized, innovative solutions with remarkable energy and ingenuity.
Foth provides engineers, scientists, and other talented professionals an award-winning employment experience, including flexibility to balance work and life. We take o our clients' toughest challenges which provides meaningful project assignments working alongside creative and dedicated team members.
Foth's commitment to our members is demonstrated by annually reinvesting 5% of professional fee revenues in professional development activities. Our work environment is professional, collaborative, and fun. Each day, we work together in a unified, values-based culture, helping our clients' achieve their goals and improving the world we live in.
Join our team and experience the Foth difference!