Robert Half International Quality Assurance Analyst 3 in Des Moines, Iowa
Robert Half is currently staffing for an experienced, high level candidate for a Quality Assurance Analyst 3 role.
In this role you will -
• Examine and analyze programs, processes, claims, documentation and/or files of unusual, complex and/or higher risk transactions to ensure compliance with internal company requirements and/or agency or government regulations.
• Clearly communicate overall process or transaction quality and provide feedback to appropriate contacts regarding identified material deficiencies or issues including identification of inconsistencies.
• Analyze risks and offsets and develop solutions for problems identified.
• Act as mentor to lower level team members and may assist with their development.
• Provide support for exam management activities and any other initiatives as needed.
• 4+ years' experience in one or more of the following: quality assurance; operations; loan documentation; loan servicing; or underwriting.
• High attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: August 30, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01502-9502157329
Staffing Area: Accountemps
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs