Robert Half International Quality Assurance Analyst in Des Moines, Iowa
Are you a talented detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? Robert Half Technology has an opportunity for a Quality Assurance Analyst—apply today! For immediate and confidential consideration on this, ONE CLICK apply specifically to this posting. If you possess a strong technical skill set and are comfortable with the interpersonal aspects of the position, you should apply to this position.
• Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
• Building robust, scalable, and high–quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
• Building, customizing, deploying, and managing test automation frameworks
• Build different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
• Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impacts and to understand business requirements.
• A preferred candidate would have experience with bug and test management tools (JIRA, Zephyr, Gitlab, Bugzilla, etc.)
• Review project/ business requirements and develop test strategy to include resource allocation and task schedules
• Create automated test scripts
• Experience with SQL queries
• Execute and analyze automated test results
• Document and track defects
• Create and manage test cases
• Status reporting on bugs and fixes (may include utilization of dashboards and trend analysis)
• Ability to work in multi-platform environments
• Collaborate with test leads to help develop and improve existing test methodology and processes
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs