Mediacom Residential Communities Account Manager in Des Moines, Iowa
Residential Communities Account Manager
Location Des Moines, IA - (CC) Capital
Working Hours 40
Apply Now (https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe01/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=MEDIACOMCC&cws=46&rid=17715)
Who we are:
Since 1995, Mediacom Communications has become a coast-to-coast presence with operations in 22 states and a team exceeding 4,000 people with the mission of bridging the digital divide between America’s major cities and America’s smaller regions. The services we offer—faster, more reliable internet service; expanded, free digital and HD TV choices; and superior technology in home security and phone service—are a direct result of our powerful culture of growth and innovation.
As we continue to grow, so do our career opportunities. We aim to be at the forefront in delivering easy-to-use, high-tech entertainment, communications, and internet products to the communities we serve. To achieve this, Mediacom Communications seeks talented professionals to partner with us in meeting these challenges and realizing what we can imagine. Take that next step toward your future and join our growing team!
Residential Communities Account Manager
Mediacom Communications is looking to add a Residential Communities Account Manager who would be responsible for growing Residential Communities Bulk Revenue and Account Margins in assigned area through New Sales, Retention, Renewals, and Upgrades. Also responsible for securing access for Mediacom to provide residential services in new developments via ROEs or Grants of Easement. Develop new and maintain existing relationships with developers, builders, and residential communities within assigned area.
Along with that rewarding feeling, you’ll be given the Power to Succeed in your career while enjoying ongoing training and a generous benefits package designed to be flexible and relevant to your needs. You'll find many advantages to joining the Mediacom team such as:
· Health, vision, and dental insurance
· Education Enrichment up to $5,000 per year for qualified employees
· 401(k) with generous company match
· Paid vacation, holidays and flex paid time off
· Employee discounts on Mediacom services, where available. In areas where Mediacomservices are not available, a reimbursement of internet/cable services are provided
· Training and professional development
· Monthly bonus/commission potential
· And much more!
· Meet/exceed quarterly and yearly Residential Bulk Revenue and margin goals.
· Meet with HOAs, developers, property owners, builders, etc. to secure contracts for Residential Bulk services.
· Enter and maintain all leads and accounts in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)/Sales Management software.
· Prepare and initiate proposals to Residential Bulk prospects.
· Ensure that accounts acquired receive the best possible customer service after the sale is made.
· Resolve any customer concerns that occur during the term of the service agreement.
· Compile and examine all Residential Bulk account records in assigned area to assure timely renegotiation to subscription rates.
· Utilize CRM/Sales Management software on a daily basis for documenting and the management of leads through account deployment.
· Maintain ongoing relationship with Residential Bulk customers.
· Requires regular attendance to report to work per assigned work schedule.
· Performs other functions as assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Good written and oral communications skills
· Two years outside sales experience preferably business to business
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record requiredDisclaimer: The salary range for this position isbase 50k plus bonus and commission.When making a job offer, we consider several factors in our determination, such as years of related work experience; relevant skills and qualifications; education level; and certifications/licenses. [Location can be added to the disclaimer for jobs that can operate out of multiple locations, e.g., Engineer position is Des Moines, IA or Mediacom Park, NY).
Get to know us: Mediacom Communications is known by our Mediacom brands, including: Xtream TV, Phone and Internet, Xtream Xpert, Xtream Wifi360Pro, Xtream Hotspots, Mediacom Bolt, Mediacom Digital Home, Mediacom Business and OnMedia. When you join Mediacom, you are joining a powerful team of more than 4,000 individuals working together to serve more than 1.55 million customers in 22 states and connecting them to what matters most.
Our Awards: Mediacom is proud to have received the following recognitions: 2022 Best Managed Companies, 2021 Best Managed Companies, 2019 Best Company for Women to Work, 2017 Best Company for People of Color and Women to Work, Content & Connectivity Human Resources (C2HR)’s 2021 Social Impact Award.Who you are matters here: Mediacom Communications is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. Mediacom Communications prohibits discrimination and harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military status, marital status, status as a parent, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, reprisal for participation in protected EEO activity, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. These protections extend to all employment policies, practices, and actions, including, but not limited to, recruitment and hiring; job assignments; performance management; rewards; promotions; training and development; reassignments; discipline; and separations.
Mediacom endeavors to make mediacomcable.com/careers accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our careers website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 845-443-2408 . Any inquiries regarding employment application status, resume submittal, open positions and any other general inquiries will not receive a response.
Back (https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe01/ats/careers/v2/searchResults?org=MEDIACOMCC&cws=46) Share
- Apply Now (https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe01/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=MEDIACOMCC&cws=46&rid=17715)