UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Sales Executive - HCM in Des Moines, Iowa
Sales Executive - HCM
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Requirements
Ultimate Kronos Group (UKG) is seeking Sales Executives responsible for maximizing sales revenue and exceeding annual profitability goals for UKG’s Pro Sales team. This role is accountable for selling the UKG Pro HCM modules and other related services to existing clients, maximizing the suite of product offerings from UKG for our customers. The ideal candidate will possess strong collaboration skills to deliver incredible success for our customers. In alignment with a highly effective sales process, this role will be supported by robust pre-sales and sales operations teams. To be successful, the Sales Executive will need to use consultative selling skills to clearly understand customer/prospect business requirements and recommend the best UKG software solutions to meet their business objectives.
• Developing a detailed territory plan to include specific account strategies to effectively upsell existing accounts
• Team selling with additional UKG sales executives to execute a full suite sale of UKG Workforce Dimensions and Workforce Ready products
• Prospecting and identifying new opportunities within the existing base
• On-going pipeline development (pipeline should always be 3X annual quota)
• Identifying and creating a compelling business need and ROI for each customer
• Creating and communicating the value of UKG solution in order to successfully engage, and sell to, C-level decision makers
• Ability to successfully “quarterback” a deal through the entire sales lifecycle by building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders (internal and external)
• Consistently keep Salesforce.com updated with accurate account status and other pertinent information
• Actively demonstrates a customer-first mentality and aligns actions with UKG’s values of United, Kind, and Growing
• BA/BS or equivalent strongly preferred
• 5+ years proven success selling Cloud/SaaS based software solutions at the C level
• Consistently exceeded a $1 Million+ quota. Experience selling deals over $100,000 ARR and managing sales cycles between 3 and 9 months
• Experience with Challenger, Powerbase Selling methodology or similar Sales methodology desired
• Experience selling a Human Capital Management (HCM) or Workforce Management software solution strongly preferred
• Superior negotiation, written and verbal communication skills
• Up to 50% travel
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs