Fiserv Sales Executive in Des Moines, Iowa
Prefer candidate to be located in Central to Western time zone territory
What does a great Sales Executive do?
This is a quota-carrying sales position that is responsible for driving efforts to expand and grow Fiserv market share and presence in the industry through execution of business, value-driven solution sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Targets potential leads and pursuits within the Card Services arena; plans and selects the most appropriate sales strategies and approaches to gain entry into clients in assigned territory. Utilizes business solutions and financial knowledge, executes competitive sales tactics, and makes compelling presentations of Fiserv solutions (across all Fiserv Business Units) to effectively persuade and frame client opportunities. Coordinates deal crafting and positioning; enables client decision to close. Shares industry, solution, deal and sales “best practices” knowledge with sales community.
In this role, you will:
• Be the key initiator of creating and closing net new business to drive profitable revenue by selling Fiserv Card Services solutions within designated territory or assigned accounts.
• Drive strategies, tactics and account plans to identify, qualify and secure new Fiserv clients to meet sales targets.
• Manage the effective and rapid movement of leads through the sales process, including: qualification of prospects; assessment of potential client needs; presentation of Fiserv solutions; and expeditious closing of business.
• Independently develop selling strategies for assigned accounts and effectively interfaces regularly with executive levels.
• Leverage executive level contacts to develop greater account coverage and create demand.
• Develop strategies to utilize key influential individuals within client’s decision process and creates action plans to influence decisions Secures funding for future customer initiatives by linking Fiserv’s solutions to client’s business issues to gain credibility at executive level.
• Recommend new value-add solutions through unsolicited proposals to create customer demand and helps customer identify and measure the impact of the proposed business improvement.
• Build internal and external industry networks to remain current on industry trends and describes Fiserv’s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the customer.
• Articulate to the customer how Fiserv is better positioned than the competition to meet their business needs and objectives.
• Prevent objections by uncovering customer concerns early and building consensus towards a mutual solution based on customer requirements.
• Develop long term client and business relationships based on mutual value and trust, resulting in repeat business for Fiserv.
• Manage client expectations appropriately to ensure mutual satisfaction for the client and Fiserv Maintains prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting in the eCRM system.
• Practice the Fiserv Way of Selling philosophies and skill sets Shares industry, solution, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with the sales community.
Basic qualifications for consideration-
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years selling experience with a track record of meeting sales targets
• 3 + years in solution sales experience in Financial Services and Payments
• Experience in selling complex solutions into financial institutions
• Experience working in large, matrix organization with hundreds of products/services
• Demonstrable talent and skill in the areas of prospecting, lead generation, opportunity development, sales strategy development and execution, sales forecasting, and driving opportunities to close
• Establishes rapport based on professionalism and active listening skills
• Understands the sales process, development
Travel Required: 50+%
- Fiserv Jobs