Robert Half International Scrum Master in Des Moines, Iowa
Description Job Description:
This position is located in Des Moines, IA
Facilitates high performing, self-organized Scrum Team, guides software delivery from user story creation to implementation, leverages appropriate software delivery practices to continuously improve software delivery, efficiency and quality. Performs peer-to-peer coaching and metrics reporting.
Required (6+ Years):
• Facilitator/Servant Leader Experience
• Strong relationship management skills (frequent interaction and facilitation with internal IT partners and business leaders)
• Agile software development (Agile/"growth" mindset)
• Scrum Methodology Expert
• Drives Software Delivery
• Conflict management Experience
• Influencing/Negotiation and Collaboration
• Excellent Communication/Presentation Skills (confident, professional, assertive, and collaborative)
• Demonstrated Decision Making Experience
• Risk and Issue Management Experience
• Coaching Self-managed Teams
• Demonstrated thought leadership
• Experience with project demand/capacity management and project reporting
• Understanding of DevOps practices
• P & C Insurance experience is highly desired. Also, experience working on teams with an onshore/offshore mix is desirable Requirements Agile Scrum, Certified Scrum Master, Scrum Teams, ScrumMaster, ScrumMaster Certification
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs