CTG Senior Client Partner - Healthcare in Des Moines, Iowa
Senior Client Partner - Healthcare
Sales & Business Development
Jan 04, 2023Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is currently recruiting for a Senior Client Partner - Healthcare!
The ideal candidate will possess both a strong sales background that enables them engage with Senior Executives such as CTO, CIO, CEO, as well as a solid technical sales background that enables them to easily interact with technical leaders within and outside of CTG. Ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
This position provides the opportunity to work remotely from a home office setting, with travel to clients and CTG’s Corporate Headquarters as needed.
Responsible for growing CTG’s business in North America. Sells CTG solutions; solicits and maintains favorable contacts with current and potential key and strategic accounts. An entrepreneurial self-starter with more than seven years selling IT solutions across multiple industries, especially in CTG supported industries. Works closely with Managing Directors and CTG stakeholders from delivery, solutions, recruiting and finance to ensure client satisfaction.
• Meet or exceed CTG territory financial objectives
• Manage pursuit team to meet/exceed assigned objectives
• Identify obstacles and define CTG strategy to defeat/overcome them
• Collaborate with delivery and solutions to develop account plans and strategy, and sales win plans
• Leverage existing relationships and build new relationships at all levels of the customer organization
• Call on existing relationships to grow business
• Establish new relationships inside and outside of IT
• Provide regular status updates on the customer requirements, changes that may affect our support, forecasts into the clients business environment
• Report on weekly meetings and other metrics
• Perform other duties as required to fulfill responsibilities
• Develop opportunities and close business within established accounts and/or prospects effectively
• Foster client confidence and strengthen selling relationships by demonstrating general business and IT value
• Navigate the CTG sales process, client and industry challenges, and communicate the value of CTG solutions within and across the client’s business
• Research client issues, business problems and pains using market intelligence and effective listening skills
• Develop and maintain territory plans, account plans and win plans
• Find, develop, manage and maintain client relationships
• Manage opportunities following the CTG Sales Process
• Effective use of CRM and other CTG tools to ensure proper account management and forecasting
• Provide coaching to more junior Client Partners
• Perform other duties as required to fulfill responsibilities
• 7+ years of experience selling IT services, with demonstrated IT Digital Transformation experience in customer-facing roles
• Bachelor’s degree
• Extensive experience selling solutions in the Healthcare vertical (Provider, Payer and Life Sciences) market
• Successful background in working and selling solutions with leading technology and cloud partners
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with Senior Executives
• Ability to call on the highest levels of decision makers in an organization with confidence for the areas represented (e.g., VP IT/Applications, CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, CNO, CMIO, etc.)
• Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, matrix, highly competitive environment
• Self-motivated individual who exhibits sense of urgency in all sales and service related activity
• Expertise in presentation and negotiation skills
• Expertise in communication skills and developing strong client relationships
• Competence analytical skills and ability to aid with problem solving
• Strong leadership skills
• Proven track record selling IT solutions across broad industries
• Clearly understands the business value of IT solutions
• Collaborative self-starter who understands the importance of the role and works with urgency to close business
To be considered for this role, please apply directly or send an updated resume to Tana.Stilloe@ctg.com
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
- CTG Jobs