Acxiom LLC Senior Data Privacy Specialist (Remote) in Des Moines, Iowa
The Senior Product Compliance Manager role will support the Acxiom Data Acquisition & Partnering Team (ADAPT) as the lead partner compliance manager, primarily responsible for managing the privacy and compliance program for data licensing and data partnering activities.
What you will do:
• Assess existing and potential data sources to determine compliance with contracts, laws and regulations, corporate policies, and self-regulatory program requirements. The focus of these assessments is primarily on the data source’s collection, use, and transfer of consumer information to Acxiom for use in Acxiom’s products and services.
• Prepare documents, data flows, and other materials related to new data sourcing activities for Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs).
• Obtain necessary approvals (typically through PIAs) from Legal, Privacy, Security, and various business and engineering groups for new data sourcing activities.
• Serve as a liaison between the ADAPT, Legal, Privacy, and engineering groups.
• Work with various business units to develop business and technology solutions to ensure products and services meet corporate privacy and compliance requirements.
• Assess and advise on the mitigation of data risks in new products and services.
• Assist with privacy and compliance reviews and audits.
• Conduct annual privacy and compliance assessments of data sources.
• Stay abreast of relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, guidelines, and industry developments relating to privacy, security, and data governance. Provide analysis of impacts to key stakeholders.
• Conduct research and produce position papers and related materials related to proposed business activities.
What you will need:
Attention to detail.
Experience completing critical analysis, review and editing compliance documents.
Ability to work in a collaborative manner and develop strong working relationships with the business and key stakeholders
Skill in ensuring compliance while enabling new commercial opportunities and continuously improving privacy practices.
An understanding of privacy and data governance as it relates to consumer information.
What will set you a part:
Previous legal or compliance experience.
CIPP/US, CIPP/T, or other recognized consumer privacy and data governance certification.
Experience or formal education relating to technology or computer science.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor or master’s degree in business, engineering, computer science, or law.#GD17
Primary Location City/State:
Homebased - Conway, Arkansas
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Who is Acxiom?
We are leaders in helping brands achieve the number one mantra for every business – know your customer. For fifty years, we’ve helped marketers deal with a fast-changing future of growing channels, data and technology. By understanding the customer, marketers can communicate with relevance everywhere and drive better customer experiences that build a better brand and, in turn, better business.
We’re one of the marketing industry’s most experienced, respected and forward-thinking leaders. For nearly fifty years, we’ve helped the world’s best marketers understand their customers so that they can reach people with relevance rather than randomness. Our products and solutions form the data foundation that make it possible for marketers to drive better customer experiences and meaningful interactions at scale across every channel.
Our job opportunities will give you the opportunity to showcase your talents, grow your skills, and expose you to cutting-edge technologies, whether you’re an engineer, developer, products guru, systems and security expert, sales and consulting executive, or an intern looking to gain real experience with a company that will make you stand out.
At Acxiom, our values begin with our associates, who are the single most important driver of our success. We’re looking to hire people who share our core values: collaboration, excellence, innovation, a focus on outcomes, and being empowered to make and own decisions that benefit our clients and our company. Our values represent our brand promise – to our clients and to our associates – and define our company culture.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Acxiom and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our recruiting department at 1-877-314-2049.
Attention California Applicants: Please see our California Consumer Privacy Act notice here (http://www.interpublic.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/) .
Attention Colorado, California, Connecticut, Maryland, Nevada, Ohio and Washington Applicants: This position is not located in the aforementioned states but applications for remote work may be considered. For information about this role under state or local equal pay or pay transparency laws, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We highly recommend you create an account to monitor your resume submissions. Click on the Sign In link above to create an account or sign up at the end of your application.
Interested in Acxiom? Learn about our Equal Opportunities, job postings, and more:
About Us (http://www.acxiom.com/about-acxiom/)
Follow Us on Twitter
Find Us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/AcxiomRecruiting)
- Acxiom LLC Jobs