Fiserv Senior Director, Relationship Management, Strategic Accounts in Des Moines, Iowa
This is a Senior Director, Relationship Management role working with 1 enterprise level client in the Charlotte, NC area.
Location: NYC, Charlotte, NC or any other area within the United States with the understanding that there would be heavy travel to NYC and Charlotte, NC.
Relationship Management, Strategic Accounts Group
Do you want to work for a large global leader in the fintech payments space whose aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world? Do you want to lead the partnership for some of the largest revenue generating and most strategic clients for the company? Do you want to work alongside bright and talented colleagues? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment where decisions are made quickly?
The Relationship Management in the Strategic Accounts Group is responsible for the overall business partnership with the client from a strategic and consultative perspective. Serving as the primary contact for the client’s executive and/ or senior level leaders, this role will develop and implement the growth strategy for the strategic client partnership and leverage Fiserv solutions to maximize the client’s growth and profitability, utilizing company resources to ensure client satisfaction, retention, and increased profitability for Fiserv. You will report to the Senior Vice President & GM, Head of Strategic Accounts Group.
Strategy & Business Development:
• Develop and implement strategic account plans that drive incremental Fiserv revenue through creation of profitable deal constructs and innovative partnerships.
• Identify and build a pipeline of revenue generating opportunities that increase profitability and contribution margin of partnership.
• Lead retention of partnership via contract renegotiations and renewals that deliver profitable outcomes for Fiserv.
• Cultivate and improve relationships across multi-level and teams at client to identify and implement solutions to grow and expand revenue.
• Establish and use strong internal relationships and networks across Fiserv to effectively influence and complete revenue growth plans.
• Increase Likely to Recommend score through deep strategic partnerships.
• Leads (through partner teams) end-to-end service delivery and ensures all contractual commitments met.
• Develops & communicates any workforce demands needed to run the existing business and meet projected growth targets.
• Manages client communications and expectations around issues and provides final resolution for issues not resolved by delivery or support
• Articulates and leverages Fiserv delivery models in support of client’s business agenda
• Experience managing and growing relationships with large/complex organizations.
• Consistent track record of developing strong client / customer relationships and leading discussions with senior level partners to influence decision-making and generate results
• Ability to influence others at multiple levels internally and externally (who do not have a direct reporting line into this VP) and work collaboratively across teams to lead and implement cross-functional strategy to drive revenue growth with large clients.
• Demonstrated partnership management leadership and ability to successfully lead others who do not formally report to this person to drive results
• Problem solving and decision-making ability.
• Consultative selling skills with a consistent track record to negotiate, close deals and generate results in a timely manner.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a focus on analyzing metrics to determine client strategy / approach.
• Highly customer-focused and results-driven, with ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously, both autonomously and as part of a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communications and group presentation skills.
• Possess a positive attitude and grit while operating under pressure.
• Proven ability to interface with senior management or executives.
• Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• BA in Finance, Business Administration or related discipline; MBA preferred.
• Knowledge of business and operations in the financial industry preferred; Experience in banking a plus.
• Travel Required: approximately 50% domestic travel to Client HQ.
• Location: While not traveling to Client HQ, a combination of NYC and virtual offices.
- Fiserv Jobs