Wolters Kluwer Senior Inside Sales Representative in Des Moines, Iowa
Under general supervision, a telephonic inbound/outbound sales role that is responsible for generating revenue and/or profit margin in small to large accounts. Limited field activity may occur, but only on an infrequent basis. Responsible for learning sales techniques and reporting daily or weekly activity to a Field Sales Manager or Inside Sales Team Leader. May also participate on key account sales teams and provide ongoing service and support in named accounts.
Location: Riverwoods, IL or Remote-US
The Senior Inside Account Manager for Wolters Kluwer (WK) Legal & Regulatory, US (LRUS) is responsible for collaborating with multiple internal resources to develop and execute sales strategy for an assigned account base of named accounts that consists of Corporations in the U.S.. This includes building a solid working relationship with each customer to identify their needs, expand product usage, and execute on sales opportunities to achieve company goals, maximize customer satisfaction and drive profitable sales growth within the assigned national accounts.
• Leverages extensive industry, product and customer knowledge to optimize strategic sales plans and contribute to the strategies of various internal teams (e.g., Marketing, Product Management) and the company as a whole.
• Learns and maintains a deep understanding of LRUS products, services, customers, and the industry as a whole
• Develops strategic plans to support the achievement of sales goals
• Continuously seeks sales opportunities within assigned accounts
• Executes and finalizes the sales process to meet revenue targets
• Sells strategic targeted products to meet assigned goal
• Maximizes revenue for LRUS products and services
• Manages time and resources effectively to accomplish sales goals
• Participates in organizational activities to meet or exceed company objectives
• Maintains performance standards while working remotely
• Provides timely and accurate regular and ad hoc reports; actively uses CRM systems to manage sales opportunities and reporting.
Performs other duties as assigned by manager
Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing/Sales, or related discipline; OR, if no degree, 3 years of Inside sales experience.
Minimum: 3 years of Inside sales experience with national accounts, including:
Excellent phone presence
Motivated to meet and exceed sales and retention targets
Strong people skills
Data entry skills
• Experience networking and prospecting
• Experience interacting with people at all levels of an organization (including C-level executives)
• Demonstrated experience conveying value proposition to clients.
• Experience creating presentations and complex proposals.
• Experience managing high-level contract negotiations with C-level executives.
• Proven experience meeting or exceeding sales and revenue targets.
• Excellent communication skills including successfully communicating with technical and non-technical audiences.
• Excellent presentation skills including, experience with organization and planning.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• Experience utilizing Customer Relationship Management software.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, working with wide range of people at all levels.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications: (First list requirements, followed by preferences.)
Occasional travel for company events and tradeshows/conferences. Est. 1-3/year
Salary Range - $38,500 - $55,00
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Wolters Kluwer Jobs