Wells Fargo Senior Product Manager in Des Moines, Iowa
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Product Manager in The Third Party Management Services team within the Global Treasury Management Product Management Services group as part of Commercial Banking. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
The Treasury Management Product Services group will serve the broader Treasury product organization to simplify business process and create efficiencies by centralizing critical functions. The group plays a key role in the transformation of the product organization and will be tasked to address common needs to improve the overall delivery of product and services to our customers. The TM Product Services Team will to strive to:
Increase our efficiency and effectiveness
Understand and simplify business processes
Be an exceptional partner to drive results for the product team
Diligently manage risk and raise any issues or gaps
The Third Party team provides centralized support for all Global Treasury Management Product and TRIG Third Party support needs, including contract, vendor and Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) through collaborative partnership with key stakeholders and internal support teams. These vendors provides services and technologies that support the Global Treasury Management, Trade and Payment products and services offered to Wells Fargo Customers.
In this role, you will:
• Partner with new Product Stakeholders to onboard new vendors required to support all approved New Business Initiatives. This includes partnering with Supplier Management Consultants and TPO's to complete Risk Assessments and develop timelines for Product implementation Project Plans.
• Simplify the contract process for the business by proactively managing the contract execution process with the assigned Supply Chain Consultant. Coordinate any required vendor actions to facilitate timely contract execution. Facilitate the inclusion of appropriate SLA's and performance metrics in all contracts and be the contract SME for your assigned engagements.
• Manage vendor relationships and maintain an understanding of vendor performance, capability and capacity including facilitating the Quarterly Business Reviews and the timely review and approval of monthly invoices.
• Collaborate and consult with internal support teams, Product managers and the vendor to develop and manage project plans and key milestones that resolve issues and achieve project goals
• Proactively track, monitor and support to progress of all support requests and manage stakeholder expectations while ensuring effective progress from the support partners.
• Manage the Third-Party Risk Management process including identifying existing records for potential linkage, managing any required assessments, partnering with the designated TPO (Third-Party Officer) and fulfilling any designated Engagement Manager and Relationship Managers role responsibilities. These requires understanding the Treasury Management product and how the vendor supports that product to effectively manage Third Party risk issues.
• Advocate for the Treasury Product Stakeholder third-party needs by understanding, evaluating, documenting and fully scoping their third-party support needs to facilitate accurate RFP's and contract proposals.
- 4+ years of Product Management experience, product development experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
1+ year of procurement and supply chain management experience
2+ years of third party risk management experience
3+ years of account or project management experience
Familiarity with Treasury Management products
Strong strategic planning skills
Knowledge and understanding of process management
Change delivery experience
Experience analyzing, interpreting and presenting results to management
Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
Knowledge and understanding of maintaining and updating SharePoint team web content
Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
301 S Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC
600 S 4th Street, Minneapolis, MN
299 S Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT
1445 Ross Avenue, Dallas, TX
2700 S Price Road, Chandler, AZ
1411 N Beaumont, St. Louis, MO
801 Walnut Street, Des Moines, IA
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Company: WELLS FARGO BANK
Req Number: R-205521-4
Updated: Tue Sep 13 20:02:25 UTC 2022
Location: Des Moines,Iowa
- Wells Fargo Jobs