Verint Systems, Inc. Services Operations Specialist in Des Moines, Iowa
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the core of every global brand. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities previously only scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at www.verint.com Overview of Job Function:
The Service Operations Specialist is a multi-functional role which will support our Pre-sales, and Professional Services teams. This role will help us build capabilities in presales, delivery and execution and will be responsible for managing deliverables and performing a variety of tasks, including managing internal cross-functional projects.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Works with implementation consultants to ensure we have standard product demonstrations and outline / demo scripts
• Coordinates client product demonstrations and prepares follow-up responses to client questions as required
• Responsible for managing key pre-sales activities, including responses to SaaS security / risk questionnaires and RFPs/RFIs, which includes obtaining assistance from other departments (Sales, Professional Services, IT, Engineering) as required. and managing deliverables and timelines.
• Manages the completion of RFP responses and related presentation documents and prepares the package that is submitted to a client for review.
• Supports the creation of standardized client-facing sales presentations
• Participates in key client calls to scope services for statement of work documents
• Prepares statement of work documents and works with Sales, Professional Services leaders and Legal on managing redlines / revisions to document completion
• Manages the setup and tracking of projects relative to billable time, expenses, invoicing, and revenue recognition milestones
• Creates reporting dashboards on department utilization and project time tracking and consults with the Professional Services leader and Engagement Managers
• Manages the department PMO SharePoint site, ensuring that project documents are standardized and up to date with the most current information. This includes all implementation and training documents.
• Ensures standardized documents and processes are being used effectively by project managers and other members of the implementation team
• Manages the process for client satisfaction surveys post-implementation
Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience
3 years of experience in project or program management, software presales, software services, operations consulting, or related fields
Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled professional
High level of initiative and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Strong leadership qualities both with customers and employees
Ability to work collaboratively among cross-functional teams
Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
Verint Systems, Inc.
- Verint Systems, Inc. Jobs