Hearst Television Special Services Representative 3 in Des Moines, Iowa
Handles all incoming and outbound calls related to the agent business and mailings for their client base; hot complaints or questions that representatives may be unable to answer. Handles hot complaints from home office (publisher) and agents.
- Maintains confidentiality of CDS Global and its clients’ proprietary information.
- Deals with publishers, csr’s, agencies, agents and people calling from Canada and overseas.
- Receives incoming inquiries and enters various transactions (changes, additions, deletes) into the computer, via PC, based on customer complaints/questions.
- Handles all incoming and outbound calls related to the agent business and mailings for their client base; hot complaints or questions that representatives may be unable to answer.
- Handles hot complaints from home office (publisher), agents and or client’s office.
- Interacts in cooperative and professional manner, with all levels of employees, vendors and/or clients, in team environment.
- Organizes tasks and resources to complete work and meet deadlines according to established departmental procedures.
- Adheres to CDS Global attendance policies; reports to work station as directed by management.
- Follows CDS Global ergonomic and safety policies.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Has access to client database/AS400.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested (or required).
EDUCATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION, SKILLS AND LICENSING
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior experience in customer service or at CDS Global.
- Typing – minimum 35 wpm.
- 10 key – minimum 10500 KSPH.
- Intermediate PC knowledge and skills
- Routinely uses electronic mail.
- Routinely uses the Internet for basic or research.
- Routinely develops and edits basic Microsoft Excel or Word documents (or related software).
- Ability to convey clear, concise information to others, using verbal, written, or other appropriate communication techniques.
- Intermediate verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to analyze and process data and make decisions based upon written or verbal guidelines.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Average to above average interpersonal skills.
- Average or above average ability to problem solve.
- Above average ability to react to change and remain productive.
- Ability to perform intermediate mathematical problems.
About CDS Global:
Delivering superior business results and customer experiences for more than 45 years. CDS Global is a business process solutions provider that uses the power of data and technology to support client’s entire consumer life cycle. Clients can acquire new consumers, manage their consumer relationships and drive revenue – all in one place.
We manage 200 million consumers for more than 1,000 brands across the globe. Our clients range from single-title magazine publishers and local nonprofits to international media companies and multi-chapter charities.
As a Hearst-owned company, we benefit from the support, stability and vision that comes from their 130-year legacy. This support allows us to invest in technology and resources to support our clients.
What we offer:
When you accept a new job, you're looking for more than a salary. At CDS Global, employee benefits are a significant part of your compensation package. The CDS Global compensation program is designed not only to attract and retain, but also to reward high-performing employees. Employees receive merit increases and may also receive a salary increase when promoted internally.
- Health Insurance
- Employee Savings Plan - 401(k)
- Life Insurance
- Wear jeans every day
- Regular events that bring you and your coworkers together outside the office for fun, informal events.
- Free on-site fitness facility
- Free parking
- Discounts available through CDS Global and Hearst, our parent company
EOE/AA Employer including Vets and Disabled
Pre-employment background check(s) conducted on qualified candidates. Post-offer, pre-employment drug/health screening(s) required for some positions.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at: Phone: 515-247-7500 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese