Rose International INC Technical Lead in Des Moines, Iowa
Position Title: Technical Lead
Position Number: 299766
Location: Des Moines, IA
Desired Skill Set:
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Technical Team Lead
Start Date: 11/05/2018
End Date: 11/03/2019
Location: Des Moines, IA 50319
-Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks, databases.
- Excellent research skills for helping with technical issues, evaluating new tools and libraries, and development patterns.
-Ability to proactively participate in customer engagements, follow direction from lead technicians, work with customers, and participate in technical requirements.
- Ability to talk with/understand users with greatly varying technical experience from basic system users, business liaisons, up to management - in addition to technical staff.
-Ability to read, understand, and create design documents
-Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects/iterations with multiple scrum teams
This role will be onsite Monday thru Friday during standard business hours. *
• Experience working as a Technic Team Lead, mentoring the team to follow standard coding practices, assign work and perform code reviews
• Experience filling the role of Technical Lead for a team of 4+ People
• Have the ability to develop, mentor, and review C#, ASP.Net
• Ability to read, understand and create design documents
• Experience collaborating w/ other technical SMEs (architects, DBAs, BAs/QAs, etc) & working with PMs to keep projects on schedule and gudget
• T-SQL language skills working with MS SQL with continuous delivery
• Experience with iterative and/or Agile Scrum development methodologies
• Experience with automated unit testing, SSIS, Jenkins, GIT and VSTS
• Development experience using MVC, and Rest API solutions
• Knowledge and experience ein LINQ and Entity Framework or similar ORM solutions
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)