Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. Territory Sales Manager in Des Moines, Iowa
As a Clinical Territory Sales team member, you generate and grow sales in the Northeast region of the United States.
You have a consultative selling approach and enjoy finding solutions for customers this is the job for you.
• Proactively contact distributor partners and dentists to create opportunities and grow customer base to achieve sales goals.
• Utilize a consultative selling approach to develop relationships and uncover opportunities by offering solutions with Ivoclar Vivadent’s portfolio of products
• Utilize Salesforce as resource to view and complete planned call lists, maintain customer records, track opportunities, manage your opportunity pipeline and schedule follow-up tasks
What you bring with:
• You are self-motivated and results driven.
• You are detail oriented, possess a high energy level, and motivational skills.
• You are a dynamic, solution-oriented, and highly communicative personality with high flexibility and entrepreneurial thinking.
• You are able to travel daily within a Territory.
Shape the future of the dental industry with us
Ivoclar Vivadent is a world leading dental company with 3600 employees. We live and love innovation and stand for tradition and quality - guiding us the values and culture of a sustainable family business with a long-term perspective.
We make people smile
In order to achieve this goal, we are looking for people with ideas, courage, and energy. Heads and forces that share our passion. With us, you will find a world of diversity, mutual respect, and cooperation. We let words follow deeds and develop constantly. Become part of our team.
Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. will not discriminate against persons because of their disability and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. We will also make reasonable accommodations during the interview and selection process.